New to the forums? Click here to read the How To guide. -- Developers click here.

Can I install the Win10 Desktop App on two computers?

EwenGBEwenGB Posts: 15
NerveGear
edited December 5 in Support
I have Oculus Go installed on one of my Win 10 computers. I also have the new Desktop App installed on it and I am more than happy with it.  My problem however is that I would like to install GO and the Desktop to my other faster Win 10 computer but Google Play shows that the app is already installed on my Asus which is correct but it does indicate that it can be installed on my phone which I do not want I want it installed on my Acer but it does not give me that option.

I am also under the impression that the install can be connected on three computers and I have no idea how to achieve this.  Some serious help is needed here and I will appreciate and acknowledge all that is offered.

My question therefore in simple terms is 1.) how do I install on a second computer, and what does the statement " can be connected on three machines" mean?

Regards

Best Answers

• EwenGBEwenGB Posts: 15
    NerveGear
    edited December 5 Accepted Answer
    As an addendum to my question above the attached jpeg may better explain my problem.

• EwenGBEwenGB Posts: 15
    NerveGear
    Accepted Answer
    I downloaded and installed the streamer app for the Desktop and it works so it seems all my questions have been answered by that act.  
    Thanks for reading anyway.