New to the forums? Click here to read the How To guide. -- Developers click here.

Environments won’t load

k.wiedmank.wiedman Posts: 1
NerveGear
i choose environments on the Oculus Go and all that displays is a gray or black background.  It is a new unit.  I have gone through the whole set up and even download several apps.  The headset is very slow.  I have managed to play and use the apps that have down loaded, but still no environment.  Any suggestions before I just return it because I think it is defective?
Tagged:

Comments

• TomCgcmfcTomCgcmfc Posts: 489
    Trinity
    Contact Oculus Suppprt and see if they can help.
    Alienware 17r4 Laptop with i7-7700hq 2.8/3.6, 32 gb ram, gtx1060 w/6gb ram, 256gb ssd, 1tb hdd, Oculus Rift w/2x sensors.  Now using an Alienware Graphics Amplifier (AGA) with Zotac gtx1080ti Blower and Asus vg248qe 144hz external monitor.  All works great!

Also have a 64gb Oculus Go which I love for travel and quick VR Fixes.  Looking forward to the Quest!
  • brossard.stephaniebrossard.stephanie Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Tapez votre commentaire
  • brossard.stephaniebrossard.stephanie Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Tapez votre commenJe choisis des environnements sur l'Oculus Go et tout ce qui s'affiche est un fond gris ou noir. C'est une nouvelle unité. J'ai parcouru l'ensemble de la configuration et même télécharger plusieurs applications. Le casque est très lent.J'ai réussi à lire et à utiliser les applications téléchargées, mais toujours pas d'environnement. Avez-vous des suggestiontaire