New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Anyone else experiencing Forum access/posting problems?

PhoenixSpyderPhoenixSpyder Posts: 209
Nexus 6
edited December 2018 in Off-Topic
For the past week or so I've been experiencing little glitches when coming to the Forum.

- Clicking once on anything does nothing, clicking a second time on the same items does what it suppose to.
- trying to post anything bring up an error stating 'There was an error performing your request. Please try again', trying a second time and all is fine.
- sometimes the page doesn't fully come in and I have to refresh it once or twice.
- also, when posting, sometimes a little box appears with the 3 revolving dots and then nothing happens, then I have to go back to the prior page and then forward again to actually try to post. It happened even trying to post this topic.

These are just little irritations but I only experience this when coming to Oculus forums and nowhere else.

I use Firefox, so I'm wondering if the latest FF update has caused issues with the site.

i7 8700k @ 5ghz, Asus Rog Strix Z370-E Gaming, MSI 1080ti Gaming X @ 2050Ghz + 11.4Ghz ram, 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2666 Ghz, Adata SX900 SSD, Adata SX6000NP M.2 SSD, Adata SU650 SSD, Toshiba 3TB HD, Oculus Rift, Odyssey Plus, Windows 10 Pro 1803

Comments

• RedRizlaRedRizla Posts: 5,298 Valuable Player
    No, but it still takes forever for me to login. I don't think Oculus have ever had their forum working properly when it comes to logging in and maybe you are experiencing a different bug, which doesn't surprise me..