New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

My VR play space just got smaller.

bigmike20vtbigmike20vt Posts: 3,553 Valuable Player
edited December 2018 in Off-Topic
pinball in VR is cool, however i wanted a way to play my complete collection of tables in a more authentic way..... so now i have this to complement my MAME arcade machine.

It is from a real salvaged pinball table and has some solenoids and real LEDS rigged up to make it feel more authentic (and it does a pretty good job).  The software still needs tweaking but all my 60 pinball FX3 tables work on it, and about 40 or so real world visual pinball X tables work 100%.
unlike my arcade machine i did not build this one myself from scratch, i just dont have the time any more.
The only downside is i will no longer have a 3m x 3m vr game space but i hope it will still be big enough.
PS the appalling position of the rift sensor on my arcade machine is because i have not reset up my sensor system yet since moving the arcade from the corner of my room!.

Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR :)

Comments

• Shadowmask72Shadowmask72 Posts: 3,247 Valuable Player
    SmallMike20vt 

:D 

System Specs: RTX 2080 ti , i9 9900K CPU, 16 GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 10 64 Bit OS.