New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Merry Christmas!

RuneSR2RuneSR2 Posts: 1,457
Project 2501
edited December 2018 in Off-Topic
Finally the kids are sleeping, and I just finished placing the presents under the tree. It kinda felt like a weird game of Tetris, but eventually I found room for them all o:)

BTW, for those having trouble finding the Christmas Spirit, I'd recommend 1+ hour of this:

Also had a lot of fun watching this somewhat old 3D movie for the first time with the wife (it's definitely not for kids). Lots of 3D pop-out effects, possible one of the best ever 3D movies - but I'm not sure it's a great idea being completely sober when watching :blush:

Merry Christmas to you all! 
Intel i7 7700K (4.5 GHz); MSI GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Gaming X (oc 2100 MHz boost, 11 Ghz ram); 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz; MSI Z270I Gaming Pro Carbon AC (VR-Ready) mainboard; Samsung 960 Evo M.2 SSD + Toshiba P300 HD; Windows 10 OS; Oculus Rift CV1 - nearly always using super sampling 2.0. 

"Ask not what VR can do for you – ask what you can do for VR"

Comments

• RedRizlaRedRizla Posts: 5,298 Valuable Player
    Merry Christmas..

• snowdogsnowdog Posts: 5,785 Valuable Player
    To quote the great Roger Mellie:

Merry fucking Christmas. Bollocks.

:D  :D :D

Hopefully @vannagirl has got all of my presents because she's running out of time! I, of course, have hers ready. I've tied a ribbon around my knob for her. It's only a small thing but it's the thought that counts, right? Right? :o :D :D :D <3
    "This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever
  • Jake_DragonJake_Dragon Posts: 98
    Hiro Protagonist
    CHRISTMAS CAROLS FOR THE DISTURBED
    1. Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?
    2. Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Kings Disoriented Are
    3. Narcissistic --- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me
    4. Manic --- Deck the Halls and Walls and House... and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and... Trees and.....
    5. Paranoid --- Santa Claus is Coming to Town to Get Me
    6. Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire
    7. Personality Disorder --- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why
    8. Attention Deficit Disorder --- Silent night, Holy oooh look at the Froggy - can I have a chocolate, why is France so far away?
    9. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder --- Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,...
  • KlodsBrikKlodsBrik Posts: 831
    3Jane
    Yes Merry Christmas everyone, and thanks for a great yeay on this forum and for loving your rift as much as I do.

So glad I choosed last year to get back into VR. What a bliss. And becoming part of the community was definately the cherry on top.

Wish you all some lovely holidays, which hopefully also leaves you with a few hours to spend in the grid as well. :heart:
    Be good, die great !
  • Shadowmask72Shadowmask72 Posts: 3,247 Valuable Player

FIVE GOLD RINGS!!

System Specs: RTX 2080 ti , i9 9900K CPU, 16 GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 10 64 Bit OS.
  • Techy111Techy111 Posts: 5,175 Volunteer Moderator

A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.
    And FlyInside Forum Admin.
    Flyinside Flight Simulator RELEASED.
  • Digikid1Digikid1 Posts: 1,659 Valuable Player
    Merry Christmas to everyone!!!!

and if you don’t celebrate or believe in Christmas....TOUGH AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU.  B)
  • DaftnDirectDaftnDirect Posts: 4,266 Valuable Player

Merry Christmas All

Intel 5820K [email protected], Titan X (Maxwell), 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4, ASRock X99 Taichi, Samsung 500Gb 960 Evo M.2, Corsair H100i v2 Cooler, Inateck KTU3FR-4P USB 3 card, Windows 10 Pro v1809 (17763.348)
  • PhoenixSpyderPhoenixSpyder Posts: 209
    Nexus 6
    Merry Christmas all!!!
    i7 8700k @ 5ghz, Asus Rog Strix Z370-E Gaming, MSI 1080ti Gaming X @ 2050Ghz + 11.4Ghz ram, 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2666 Ghz, Adata SX900 SSD, Adata SX6000NP M.2 SSD, Adata SU650 SSD, Toshiba 3TB HD, Oculus Rift, Odyssey Plus, Windows 10 Pro 1803
  • RuneSR2RuneSR2 Posts: 1,457
    Project 2501
    Brixmis said:
    Bluddy typical - I just made a similar post, having not seen this one! :(
    I don't see the problem - the more the merrier!  :D

We did have a great evening - there were 4 kids, ages 3 to 10, giving them access to their presents somehow felt like dumping a decaying cow carcass into a lake filled with starving piranhas  :o
    Intel i7 7700K (4.5 GHz); MSI GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Gaming X (oc 2100 MHz boost, 11 Ghz ram); 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz; MSI Z270I Gaming Pro Carbon AC (VR-Ready) mainboard; Samsung 960 Evo M.2 SSD + Toshiba P300 HD; Windows 10 OS; Oculus Rift CV1 - nearly always using super sampling 2.0. 

"Ask not what VR can do for you – ask what you can do for VR"
  • snowdogsnowdog Posts: 5,785 Valuable Player
    Something must have gone wrong somewhere because I was expecting @vannagirl to drop off all the expensive presents she's bought me. Maybe she's got lost? I dunno. :(
    "This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever
  • kojackkojack Posts: 4,879 Volunteer Moderator
    Some christmas music.

(Kind of reminds me of what it's like to be a forum moderator at times)

• ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 12,801 Valuable Player

Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane