Purchase failed & Cant Add Payment Method — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Purchase failed & Cant Add Payment Method

V01d_GamingV01d_Gaming Posts: 10
NerveGear
Like the title says. I've tried 2 different accounts, contacting support, and 2 different credit cards. I don't know what else to do.

Comments

• RichooalRichooal Posts: 1,064
    Wintermute
    I don't know what else to do.
    You could add some helpful info, like what was it you were attempting to purchase? Software or Rift or Go?
    i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - 0 PROBLEMS
  • JaggerWolfJaggerWolf Posts: 129
    Art3mis
    I had the same issue, couldn't add payments, or purchase any titles. I had to open a ticket, they got back to me and after a few days had it working again for me.
  • QuietPhoenixQuietPhoenix Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I attempted to purchase a first game (just set up) and was unable to associate a credit card with my account. Attempted with two credit cards and it said that there was an error in the information. I then set up paypal, and Oculus successfully linked to my paypal via an OAuth2 flow, but on attempting to make a purchase, I got a generic error message saying something went wrong. They pointed me to "support" which appears to be these help forums if the issue persisted (which it has). How should I proceed?
  • RichooalRichooal Posts: 1,064
    Wintermute
    They pointed me to "support" which appears to be these help forums if the issue persisted (which it has). How should I proceed?

This is just the "support" section of the forum. For actual Oculus Support, go here ..........

https://support.oculus.com/885981024820727/

........ and click on "Click here"

i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - 0 PROBLEMS
  • V01d_GamingV01d_Gaming Posts: 10
    NerveGear
    I already went to support BEFORE this post, they still haven't gotten back to me since the 23rd.
  • Techy111Techy111 Posts: 6,166 Volunteer Moderator
    Maybe they on Xmas break ? Persevere mate they'll get to you.
    A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

• JlheerJlheer Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    Like the title says. I've tried 2 different accounts, contacting support, and 2 different credit cards. I don't know what else to do.
    *Solved (atleast i guess cuz it worked for me)
    If you got the problem, First, If you maked your account with facebook just desconect it, Then fabric reset your quest/rift s and then connect it to the same account, You done