New to the forums? Click here to read the How To guide. -- Developers click here.

Storming The Battlefields In Contractors With Pretty Neat VR!

vrgamerdudevrgamerdude Posts: 284
Nexus 6

So over the Holiday break I finally got a chance to try out Contractors and also got a visit from my good friend and fellow VRSpies member Billy or as you guys most likely know him Pretty Neat VR.

We had actually played the game together a few nights ago and then Billy flew in and surprised me with a visit. Needless to say, but it was great to be able to hang out in person with someone I had become friends with over the years in VR.

As for the game I am loving it! Contractors is an amazing VR FPS that fires on all their right cylinders... Great gameplay, good graphics and solid MP make this one a true contender in the growing VR shooter category.

So if you are into shooters, I can't recommend checking this one out enough!

"I have seen the light at the end of the tunnel, and it is the headlamp of the oncoming virtual hype train!"

Comments

• RedRizlaRedRizla Posts: 5,124 Valuable Player
    edited December 2018
    Is this game on the Oculus Store or just Steam? I'm defiantly buying this one. I also heard you mention Onward having respawn. It's been a while since I played Onward, but how would respawn work in that game given the game modes require you to die in game?
  • Protocol7Protocol7 Posts: 276
    Nexus 6
    I think the next Onward update in January will have a new game mode with respawning
  • nroskonrosko Posts: 901
    Neo
    Yeah i picked this up last week, i like it alot.