New to the forums? Click here to read the How To guide. -- Developers click here.

Quill - Cannot login into Facebook (Previously worked for uploading to Facebook Spaces)

InfinitRInfinitR Posts: 7
NerveGear
Hello. I can no longer login to Facebook through quill to upload to Facebook Spaces. This previously worked.

Facebook did have me change my password a few days ago. Not sure if that is related.

When I enter device code from Quill, Facebook says "previously logged into Quill, do you want to continue?" I select OK, and Facebook says it is successfully logged into Quill. However, nothing happens in the Quill interface, and if I tab off and then back onto the Facebook tab, it gives me another code to enter. No difference if I select "Remember me" or not. I've tried rebooting, changing back to original password in Facebook, resetting devices in Facebook security.

Any help appreciated. I'd really like to upload my Quill projects for Spaces. Thanks.

Comments

• InfinitRInfinitR Posts: 7
    NerveGear
    Hello. I can no longer login to Facebook through Quill to upload to Facebook Spaces. This previously worked. 

Facebook did have me change my password a few days ago. Not sure if that is related. 

When I enter device code from Quill, Facebook says "previously logged into Quill, do you want to continue?" I select OK, and Facebook says it is successfully logged into Quill. However, nothing happens in the Quill interface, and if I tab off and then back onto the Facebook tab, it gives me another code to enter. No difference if I select "Remember me" or not. I've tried rebooting, changing back to original password in Facebook, resetting devices in Facebook security.

Any help appreciated. I'd really like to upload my Quill projects for Spaces. Thanks.
  • InfinitRInfinitR Posts: 7
    NerveGear
    Now working after a software update. If you guys just patched something that's the fastest support I've ever seen :smiley: