Hi! I recently got my rift + touch. I have some questions to more experienced users.
1. Is there a way to benchmark games? I played Arizona sunshine and the only way I managed to test the settings was to load into game and exit back to menu and keep trying... this takes forever and it's not fun at all.
2. Can I play VR-games that don't have rift support?
3. Any suggestions on how to last longer in games that you're supposed to play standing up? I'm heavily overweight and have quite bad knees and back so I've been wondering if something like a bar stool would work well with vr? So I could sit/lean on it at times.
4. Do I get more out of VR if I overclock my gtx 970?
5. Sensors. I'd like to hear if people think it's a good idea to get 3rd sensor. Also can I bolt my sensors to ceiling/wall?
Thanks for any answers in advance!