New to the forums? Click here to read the How To guide. -- Developers click here.

Wrong-------medium 2.2

fangxinfangxin Posts: 5
NerveGear
My medium updated to version 2.2,can't open menu options “save, save as, load, add mesh as clay, export", porgram  to stop running, and pop-up window ”Medium has crashed“. Re-installing the software didn't solve the problem.

Best Answer

Answers

• fangxinfangxin Posts: 5
    NerveGear
    My medium updated to version 2.2,can't open menu options “save, save as, load, add mesh as clay, export", porgram  to stop running, and pop-up window ”Medium has crashed“. Re-installing the software didn't solve the problem.

• jessicazetajessicazeta Posts: 140 Oculus Staff
    Could you try to update your graphics drivers? You can also try updating to 2.2.1, our newest patch as of last night.
    NerveGear
    My graphics card is the latest driver. I upgraded the program to 2.2.1. Clicking on the menu option will cause an error and exit the program.
    NerveGear
    I have sent the logs to the [email protected] and have not received your reply yet.
    NerveGear
    Mudium has always been my main creative tool. Now a lot of work can not be done, in the period of error. Is there any way to restore to version 2.0?