Refund Not Approved — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Refund Not Approved

el_diobloel_dioblo Posts: 2
NerveGear
Hi there, I recently purchased Marvel Powers United VR on the 11th and requested a refund, and my refund has not been approved. I checked the following email and it has no information whatsoever as to why my refund was not approved. I'd like to know why thank you.

Comments

  • Techy111Techy111 Posts: 5,566 Valuable Player
    edited January 14
    Did you play more than 2 hours and have you had it more than 2 weeks ?
    A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

  • Techy111Techy111 Posts: 5,566 Valuable Player

    Oculus Rift Content Refund Policy

    This Rift Content Refund Policy ("Policy") covers refunds for certain content purchased through Oculus for an Oculus Rift device ("Rift") or app.

    We will refund many digital purchases you've made through Oculus for any reason if the request is made within fourteen days of the purchase date and you have engaged with the content for less than two hours. Our policies surrounding these automated refunds are described in more detail below.

    A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

  • el_diobloel_dioblo Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Techy111 said:
    Did you play more than 2 hours and have you had it more than 2 weeks ?
    Nope. 
  • RuneSR2RuneSR2 Posts: 2,036 Valuable Player
    There's also a limit to how many games you can refund during one month (or a certain time interval), I think it's about 3 but do correct me if I'm wrong. I'd suggest trying to refund Jan 24, and then Jan 25, maybe it'll work then. 
    Intel i7 7700K (4.5 GHz); MSI GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Gaming X (oc 2100 MHz boost, 11 Ghz ram); 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz; MSI Z270I Gaming Pro Carbon AC (VR-Ready) mainboard; Samsung 960 Evo M.2 SSD + Toshiba P300 HD; Windows 10 OS; Oculus Rift CV1 - nearly always using super sampling 2.0. 

    "Ask not what VR can do for you – ask what you can do for VR"
  • ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 13,677 Valuable Player
    You might want to Verify your playtime in the Oculus Client. Go to your Library, find MPU and click on the Details Tab to see your total playtime.

    Screenshots from my PC:




    Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane
  • nroskonrosko Posts: 953
    Neo
    el_dioblo said:
    Hi there, I recently purchased Marvel Powers United VR on the 11th and requested a refund, and my refund has not been approved. I checked the following email and it has no information whatsoever as to why my refund was not approved. I'd like to know why thank you.
    Maybe contact support? I had a reject that turned out to be an error. 
  • OculusSupportOculusSupport Posts: 210 Oculus Staff
    el_dioblo said:
    Hi there, I recently purchased Marvel Powers United VR on the 11th and requested a refund, and my refund has not been approved. I checked the following email and it has no information whatsoever as to why my refund was not approved. I'd like to know why thank you.

    Hello there, we would like to look into this for you. If you haven't already, please create a support ticket at https://support.oculus.com so we can help you out. Thanks!

  • MorgrumMorgrum Posts: 1,502 Valuable Player
    Wait what an Occulus support poster on the forums?
    Its a Unicorn quick El_Dioblo go get a lottery ticket!

    Only 5 post wonder if this means well see em more often now.
    WAAAGH!
  • Digikid1Digikid1 Posts: 1,840 Valuable Player
    Zenbane said:
    You might want to Verify your playtime in the Oculus Client. Go to your Library, find MPU and click on the Details Tab to see your total playtime.

    Screenshots from my PC:

    That is Photoshopped!!! We ALL know that you spent almost an entire month in that game!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
  • JD-UKJD-UK Posts: 2,288 Valuable Player
    Morgrum said:
    Wait what an Occulus support poster on the forums?
    Its a Unicorn quick El_Dioblo go get a lottery ticket!

    Only 5 post wonder if this means well see em more often now.
    Excellent way to encourage it.




Sign In or Register to comment.