New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Oculus Rift right lens horizontal line that splits the color of the image issue

mbg17mbg17 Posts: 1
NerveGear
Hopefully you guys can help me out on my issue since I haven't been able to find anyone else with this issue searching online. Anyway I recently purchased a new Oculus Rift last week and ever since I started using it I have had this issue with the right lens where in the middle of the lens there is a horizontal line that splits the color of the image. Above the line the image is a little lighter and below the line is a little darker. One thing to note however is this line/image split goes away and works fine when I tried it on my girlfriends computer. However when I tried swapping graphics cards into my computer the problem continued.

Here is a list of everything I have tried so far:
Unplugged the cords and plugged back in the cords to and from both ends of the Oculus
Tried using different ports on the graphics card
Swapped graphics cards
Uninstalled and reinstalled all of my graphical drivers
Updated my bios
Uninstalled Oculus and reinstalled
Reconfigured the Oculus

I know the issue isn't with the Oculus itself since it works fine when I tried it with my girlfriends computer and it worked fine. A side note my girlfriend and I have the exact same graphics card.

Here is a list of my computer specs:
AMD - Ryzen 5 1600X 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor
Gigabyte - GA-AB350-GAMING 3 ATX AM4 Motherboard
Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-2400 Memory
Samsung - 960 EVO 500 GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive (where I have OS & Oculus installed)
Gigabyte - GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6 GB WINDFORCE OC 6G Video Card

Link to a picture of the issue: https://imgur.com/gallery/DONOxJ3

Any help on this issue will be greatly appreciated.