I've joined the public beta, non-friends have been entering my home, but when I go to the recommended section in places I only see the three example homes.
I'm running on a new install of Oculus -- Oculus support had me run a repair (nothing happened). Now they'd like me to go through this long process to see if we can get this one broken feature working (everything else is working perfectly).
1) Disconnect your computer from the internet.
2) Backup any necessary content.
You can find steps on how to do so by clicking here.
3) Reboot into Safe Mode.
4) Uninstall Oculus Home using the Control Panel.
5) Delete all Oculus folders from the following folder:
6) Remove any Oculus folders from the following locations:
7) Restart your computer in normal mode.
8) Reconnect your computer to the internet.
9) Install Oculus Home again using the setup tool from our website here.
Needless to say, I'm not interested in going through this process if a simple fix exists that I've been missing. Any ideas?