cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't remember my password to oculus ( solved )

shadsville
Explorer
Hi all.
For some reason tonight i was signed out of oculus home on my rift.
I have tried to log back in but forgot my password.
When i try to reset my password it's asking me for my current password ?
Kind of driving me crazy.
Any help would be appreciated.
9 REPLIES 9

shadsville
Explorer
Bump

sford52
Heroic Explorer
You should probably submit a support ticket. https://support.oculus.com/
ASUS ROG Strix GL702VS-AH73 17.3" Laptop.  I7-7700HQ, GTX1070, 12 GB DDR4 RAM, 500 EVO 970 GB SSD, VS 2017, Oculus rift, Windows 10 home

Techy111
MVP
MVP
I think if you go to oculus home page/store and try to login there, I think there is a forgotten password option.  Not sure if that's just for the forum or if it'll work on oculus home. Try or submit a ticket though 😉
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

shadsville
Explorer
Thanks for the reply.

Strange thing is when i put my rift on oculus auto starts but goes to the log in page on the desktop.

As i can't remember my password to sign in i click the reset password link at the bottom right.

This opens a web browser to oculus home/my profile and i am signed in on the pc but not the rift?

I then scroll down my profile and click edit password/no reset password available so i tried to edit but it ask's for my current password.

Going to sub a ticket.
Peace out.

shadsville
Explorer

sford52 said:

You should probably submit a support ticket. https://support.oculus.com/

On it as we speak.. 😉

shadsville
Explorer
Managed to get it sorted.
Signed out of profile then deleted oculus app.
Re installed app.
Clicked on reset password on app sign in and boom i received a link to reset my password.
I am now up and running again.   :smile:
Something weird must have been happening as it posted my reply twice more 3 hours later... :confused:

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Sorted the posts for you.
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

shadsville
Explorer

Techy111 said:

Sorted the posts for you.

😉 

Johanr738361jdkd
Honored Guest
  • I fervor my password to