New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

After new update, right eye in headset stopped working. Only left eye works!

billeheditsbillehedits Posts: 3
NerveGear
I've tried reinstalling the oculus software, unplugging and replugging in the hdmi, I'm not using any adapters or anything, just straight into the gpu. HELP D Left eye is the only one that works.

Comments

• WiberusWiberus Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I'm having exactly the same issue but with the left eye not working. I tried reinstalling everything possible and still only right eye is working. I got replaced my Headset from my retailer and the problem's still there even on the new headset. I've already contacted support and they also want to replace the replacement headset - LOL. They assume that I'm so unlucky that I got two headsets in a row with exactly the same 'harware issue'. 
    I've also noticed that as I restart my PC, the headset won't turn on untill I restart oculus services, than it starts with only right screen working. 
    What is your graphics card by the way? I'm having an Nvidia GTX 980ti.
  • John_Armless_22John_Armless_22 Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Same here.
    After the mandatory driver update, the left "eye"  became extremely bright. A few minutes of troubleshooting later it  stoped working. Support say it's a hardware problem, but don't explain why it showed up just after a software update.
     As I'm out of warranty in a country where a replacement cant be send , guess i will play some pirate simulator until some manufacturer offers worldwide support. By the way, my gpu is a gtx950