New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Apex Construct: Demo on Steam now available for download

JuliussonJuliusson Posts: 10
NerveGear
Hi all, this is Andreas from developer Fast Travel Games. I wanted to let you know that we have released a gameplay demo of our VR exclusive action/adventure Apex Construct. The main game is also available on Oculus Rift. 

The demo lets you try the first introductory level of the game. Following the demo experience, the main game allows you to enter a safe house where you can upgrade your equipment, store collectibles and learn more about what happened to the shattered world. From the safe house mission selection screen, you can proceed through 12 missions with intense bow & shield combat against Mothr’s robots, as well as enjoy exploration & puzzle solving made from the ground up for VR. Competitive players can also enter the arena in added game mode Cygnia Cup Challenge to chase highscores and climb the global leaderboards.

We have also made a lot of improvements to Apex Construct recently, you can read about all the updates here: https://www.fasttravelgames.com/pc-patches/

Please let me know if you have any question about our game or our studio, and I will be happy to answer them!

Comments

• bigmike20vtbigmike20vt Posts: 3,515 Valuable Player
    I picked this up 12 months ish ago and it is a decent title and well worth a look. I hope it is a successful title for you guys.
    Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR :)
  • JuliussonJuliusson Posts: 10
    NerveGear
    I picked this up 12 months ish ago and it is a decent title and well worth a look. I hope it is a successful title for you guys.
    Great to hear! We have made a few major improvements to the game since you played it (for example, a new game mode along with many fixes and gameplay updates) so hopefully you would find it an even better experience today:-)
  • SkScotcheggSkScotchegg Posts: 730
    3Jane
    edited January 28
    You know what, I've wanted this game for a long time, and I see it's on sale too, I'll definitely be buying your game tonight, thanks!

I love any game with a bow! :)
  • JuliussonJuliusson Posts: 10
    NerveGear
    You know what, I've wanted this game for a long time, and I see it's on sale too, I'll definitely be buying your game tonight, thanks!

I love any game with a bow! :)
    Awesome to hear, hope you enjoy it!