cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vudu or My Movies Anywhere or MLB At Bat or NHL.tv??

skeefiez11
Explorer
Hi - I was not receiving any responses from the Apps and Games forum so I will ask here..  I just bought an Oculus  Go headset and I’m really having a good time but all I see on here as far as movies is Netflix, Hulu or Showtime. When will you guys start adding more entertainment apps like Vudu  or My Movies Anywhere, HBO, Amazon prime video etc.? Also is there any plans to add the MLB At Bat app or the NHL.com/NHL.tv app on the Oculus Go? I have subscriptions to both and use them currently on my iPhone, Roku and my Desktop PC to watch MLB and NHL games.  I find it very odd that neither app is available (actually no MLB or NHL app is present!) and find it a real pain to use a browser to log into nhl.com to try and access live games using my headset so have to still use my Roku to watch..

When will these apps be available?

Thanks
3 REPLIES 3

skeefiez11
Explorer
Hello Support - any update??

skeefiez11
Explorer
FYI nhl.tv does NOT work using the oculus browser or any other browser I tried with (like samsung browser) 😞 does that mean Oculus Go does not use Flash or something similar? I can access nhl.com, but when I try to access my account and try to watch a live stream, it does not even come up and wants to try and look for google play store for the nhl.com app which of course does not exist for Oculus.. what gives?!?!  

Also still waiting for Oculus Support (is there any??) on my initial question opened up over a week ago on that as well as apps for HBO, Amazon Prime, Vudu, mlb at bat, etc..

What is the point of support or forums if no one answers?? 😞

fred_white_1257
Honored Guest
They want you to just go away. Write as many negative reviews on the internet until they solve your problem!! Warn others about what you experienced.