cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rift 1.34 update causing headset jitters

BrianFlorida
Honored Guest
Immediately after updating to 1.34, now my headset is experiencing jitters when I move/ look left or right. Also, if I go I to settings and look at the headset status in oculus, it says Poor Tracking on the headset (that comes and goes). Tried doing a reinstall/repair, no fix. Tried swapping USB ports. Just got it for xmas and it's been working flawlessly until this update. Is there any way to rollback? My son is devastated.
4 REPLIES 4

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
Unfortunately Oculus forces their monthly updates on all users, and often some users experience severe problems. And you can't go back.
Make sure you're using the latest drivers for your video card, try to run setup again (where you mark your play area and go through First Contact) - and/or try to contact Oculus Support.

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

Anonymous
Not applicable
After 1.34.....critical error......no rift at all.
After 1.33 unable to connect to dash.....no rift at all.......after one week of doing nothing it worked again,most probably oculus did a fix .Lets hope they fix the 1.34 problems.
Getting a little dissapointed.

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
In that case I'd contact Oculus Support here:

https://tickets.oculusvr.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

Anonymous
Not applicable
thx, already did......no results.did all they suggested