Has any one else received an email about taking part in a research study? This is the email I received and I'm not sure if its a scam or not.
Thank you for your interest in research with Oculus! Below are important details for the study you will be participating in. Please review entirely and reply to confirm your participation in the study.
To prepare for the study:
- You will need to sign Non-Disclosure Agreement for your participation in the study.
- You will receive a separate email from Adobe Echo Sign prompting you to review the Non-Disclosure Agreement and provide your electronic signature (you do not need to print this out). The email sender is from [email protected]. This must be completed prior to the study.
- Five minutes before your session time, please be sure to be in front of your computer connected to high-speed internet and with your webcam ready to go.
- You will be speaking with our Oculus Researcher, [removed].
- Your session will be hosted online via [removed]. Please copy & paste this link [removed] to your web browser to access your session.
Other useful information:
- As thanks for participating, you will receive a $150 Oculus User Research e-Rewards (redeemable for a selection of electronic gift cards through [removed]).
- You can expect the reward to be emailed to you at this address within 2-3 business days of your completed session and will come directly from r[removed].
- If you have any issues with redeeming your reward, please contact [removed] for assistance.
- Oculus takes your privacy very seriously and will never use any of your information for purposes other than research.
Please feel free to email me or call at [removed] if you have any questions. Or contact [removed]