cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best VR developement platform

phemieny7
Honored Guest
hello, i am trying to develop a education solution for VR, but i have been so lost about which platform looks best to develop my app. Though i am more of a web developer, and i just tried react vr and it seems to look nice. Yet i will still love the easiness of Amazon Sumerian. Pls i need your advice on what platform seems better to develop my solution. And if you have any education contents you can share with me, i will really appreciate. love from Nigeria.
2 REPLIES 2

falken76
Expert Consultant
Unity and Unreal Engine are the two that most developers use to create VR content.  Either of those two will have a large collection of tutorials and other resources available online to point you in the right direction.   Unreal uses a blueprint system to make it a little easier for some.  Both of them are free downloads I believe.  They might want royalties if you sell over a certain amount of your game/experience/app.

Anonymous
Not applicable
What he said ^^^

😄 

If you've already had a finished game or app published/released you can join the Oculus Start programme which will give you a free Oculus Rift and a free Oculus Go too.