New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

DiRT Rally 2.0 - VR Confirmed

Comments

• TomCgcmfcTomCgcmfc Posts: 618
    Neo
    Sorry, but no big news for me.  I did not even like Dirt 1.0 with my Oculus Rift.  I much prefer Assetto Corsa for VR racing.
    Alienware 17r4 Laptop with i7-7700hq 2.8/3.6, 32 gb ram, gtx1060 w/6gb ram, 256gb ssd, 1tb hdd, Oculus Rift w/2x sensors.  Now using an Alienware Graphics Amplifier (AGA) with Zotac gtx1080ti Blower and Asus vg248qe 144hz external monitor.  All works great!

Also have a 64gb Oculus Go which I love for travel and quick VR Fixes.  Looking forward to the Quest!
  • RuneSR2RuneSR2 Posts: 1,322
    Project 2501
    Intel i7 7700K (4.5 GHz); MSI GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Gaming X (oc 2100 MHz boost, 11 Ghz ram); 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz; MSI Z270I Gaming Pro Carbon AC (VR-Ready) mainboard; Samsung 960 Evo M.2 SSD + Toshiba P300 HD; Windows 10 OS; Oculus Rift CV1 - nearly always using super sampling 2.0. 

"Ask not what VR can do for you – ask what you can do for VR" ;-)
  • RedRizlaRedRizla Posts: 5,201 Valuable Player
    TomCgcmfc said:
    Sorry, but no big news for me.  I did not even like Dirt 1.0 with my Oculus Rift.  I much prefer Assetto Corsa for VR racing.

It's big news for thousands of other people though. Lots of people signed the petition to have VR added to this game. I think it was probably the cash injection from Oculus that made CodeMasters change their minds though. Just wish we had an F1 racing game by CodeMasters in VR.
  • snowdogsnowdog Posts: 5,647 Valuable Player
    RuneSR2 said:

This thread is better cos the OP has spelt DiRT correctly. I was beginning to think that I was the only one that knew how to spell it properly lol :D
    "This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever
  • RuneSR2RuneSR2 Posts: 1,322
    Project 2501
    snowdog said:
    RuneSR2 said:

This thread is better cos the OP has spelt DiRT correctly. I was beginning to think that I was the only one that knew how to spell it properly lol :D

I shall deny everything!  B) :blush:

Intel i7 7700K (4.5 GHz); MSI GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Gaming X (oc 2100 MHz boost, 11 Ghz ram); 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz; MSI Z270I Gaming Pro Carbon AC (VR-Ready) mainboard; Samsung 960 Evo M.2 SSD + Toshiba P300 HD; Windows 10 OS; Oculus Rift CV1 - nearly always using super sampling 2.0. 

"Ask not what VR can do for you – ask what you can do for VR" ;-)
  • snowdogsnowdog Posts: 5,647 Valuable Player
    Sneaky bugger lmfao :D :D :D :D :D
    "This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever