New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Missing Game from Library

ChronicGamgiChronicGamgi Posts: 2
NerveGear
Howdy, I am missing Beat Saber from my library of games on Rift which is my only game I own.

I checked all the filter settings but nothing seems wrong. I also checked my library location which states there are 0 apps installed with 0 B of used space even though I can see the files in the Software folder.

I tried creating a new library on another drive I have and copied over the Software folder but got the same results.

I looked into the store and it says I have already purchased the game so I tried to hit the buy button hoping it would prompt a install but that still did nothing other then give me the message "you already own this game".

Any advice or suggestions welcome. 

Thanks,

Comments

• rifter19rifter19 Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    I have exactly the same problem. I had apps installed in the library 3h ago, playing Beat Sabre & Farlands. Now they are all gone.
    NerveGear
    edited February 11
    Wishlist still shows the items i have wishlisted. Updates shows the last two apps i had installed (and deleted), but there should be like 10 of them.
  • OculusSupportOculusSupport Posts: 167 Oculus Staff
    Hey ChronicGamgi (and anyone else having the same issue), we are currently investigating an issue with recently purchased games missing from the Library. If you haven't already, please create a support ticket at https://support.oculus.com . Thanks! -Rick
  • jeff.cox.587606jeff.cox.587606 Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    Any resolution to this issue as yet?
  • MajorArteryMajorArtery Posts: 5
    NerveGear
    OMG this just happened to me too, and it's Beat Saber that's missing!? WTF? 
    (I did just create a support ticket as well before I read this.)
    NerveGear
    I note there are a couple of others that appear missing as well, but they're not ones I've been playing a lot, but have purchased in the last two months. 

NerveGear
    Chat support told me to run a repair installation which then encountered an error requiring reboot.  Will be back to try again and report
  • RichooalRichooal Posts: 987
    3Jane
    This must be part of what Nate Mitchell referred to yesterday..............

"We continue to ship software improvements to Rift on a steady basis,"
    i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - 0 PROBLEMS
    NerveGear
    Run a repair installation of what precisely?

• john.poteejohn.potee Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Any resolution to this issue, Jeff?

NerveGear
    No resolution at all...had to disable antivirus to reinstall (didn't need to when I first installed) and after three attempts, I got it re-installed but no resolution to the problem
  • john.poteejohn.potee Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    I'm having the same issue and so is my dad. I imagine this is an issue that we can't resolve without assistance from oculus support. Maybe its a server issue (or god knows what) on their end. I guess I'll just have to see if it's sorted tomorrow.
    NerveGear
    Anyone notice new Windows features installed today? Visual C++ updates
    NerveGear
    Do we all have Beat Saber? Is this a Beat Saber issue or an Oculus? B.S. also had an update recently I believe as well. 
    Is this confined to just B.S. being missing, or more? For me, I am missing at least one more, feels like several though, but their names aren't clicking. 
  • Schult2ySchult2y Posts: 5
    NerveGear
    I had the same issue but not with beat saber. This happened to everything I purchased this last weekend plus all the free downloads indie over the weekend. I am glad to see Support looking into this issue and it isn’t just a select few!

My rift was only 2 days old when this happened.
  • lxlxlxlxlxlxlxlx Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I'm missing Beat Saber but the program is still in its usual spot.

When I launch it from Windows 10, it won't launch anymore (whereas other apps do launch), so maybe it's a bug in Beat Saber.

I reinstalled the Oculus software and there's no remedy, so it's got to be something with the game.

NerveGear
    Howdy, I am missing Beat Saber from my library of games on Rift which is my only game I own.

I checked all the filter settings but nothing seems wrong. I also checked my library location which states there are 0 apps installed with 0 B of used space even though I can see the files in the Software folder.

I tried creating a new library on another drive I have and copied over the Software folder but got the same results.

I looked into the store and it says I have already purchased the game so I tried to hit the buy button hoping it would prompt a install but that still did nothing other then give me the message "you already own this game".

Any advice or suggestions welcome. 

Thanks,
    Thanks for posting this! I just posted a forum and a ticket on this very issue. 
    NerveGear
    lxlxlxlx said:
    I'm missing Beat Saber but the program is still in its usual spot.

When I launch it from Windows 10, it won't launch anymore (whereas other apps do launch), so maybe it's a bug in Beat Saber.

I reinstalled the Oculus software and there's no remedy, so it's got to be something with the game.

I am having the same issue. You are not alone. Looks like it’s being looked into.
    NerveGear
    All my games are back in the library without having done anything. Yay!
  • hwall1234hwall1234 Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    edited February 12
    I had the issue with a game bought on the 8th Feb (Onward) which disappeared from the library yesterday 11th Feb 19. I could see it in the store and if I tried to buy again it said I already owned it. The game did not appear in the uninstall list. Logging into my Occulus account on another computer showed the missing game still in my library.

I uninstalled Oculus software then re-installed and now at least I have the option to re-install the missing game, but all the games I bought or downloaded on the 8th Feb disappeared but hopefully can now be re-installed.

Glad others have had the same issue and Oculus are working on it. When I uninstalled I thought the outcome would be that all my games would be gone as the uninstaller seems to suggests that, but thankfully on re-install my library was back but missing content added on the 8th. It would have taken days to re-download everything.

i did log a call which is still open.
    NerveGear
    I can confirm all mine are back in my library now too and I haven't done anything except sleep. Thank you to the support staff for being so prompt in figuring this out. Don't know what it was, but I'm sure they'll let us know soon enough. 
  • ChronicGamgiChronicGamgi Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Yea i just went to bed and woke back up and my games were back