cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the template option for custom enviroments?

MrAnderson96543
Protege
Hello,

I upgraded Oculus Home to 1.35 and tried to add a new enviroment into home following these instructions: https://creator.oculus.com/blog/introducing-oculus-home-user-created-spaces/

But there is no folder _CustomHomes in _Import. So i created one and put my new enviroment glb-file in it. In Home i can see and use all my self created stuff in objects. But in Places there is no template folder.

What am i'm doing wrong? How can i get access to this template folder to add my new self created enviroment?

Edit: Is this possibly a language issue? I use the german version of Oculus home...

2 REPLIES 2

BerzerkPrince
Honored Guest
I Have an issue on the cv1 literally yesterday, i created my first room and put it in the custom houses folder, i saw it in the rift and wanted to later improve it, so the next day i went to my custom houses folder and deleted the old room to put a newer version i made under different name, my templates view on the rift now has only one template which is the standard home room?  i have no idea why my custom rooms are not showing now?

KingNombo
Honored Guest
I'm having same issue, custom rooms/templates not showing. Also, imported object not showing in library either 😞