New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Oculus Rift intermittent headset picture freezing, games crashing.

Okay, I need help guys. I can't find anybody online with my exact issue. Under "devices" in Oculus software my headset goes from green check mark to an orange "warning" "poor tracking". Usually people have poor tracking on sensors. Mine in for my headset. Only when I'm using it though. I've watched the devices tab while the Rift was motionless on a table and it stays green. When I pick it up and start using it is when the headset alternates between green and orange. When it shows "poor tracking" the picture in the headset freezes and follows where I'm looking for about 3-5 seconds. My games also crash about half the time. I've tried all the basic troubleshooting. I bought an Inatech USB 3.0 Pcie card, I've tried reseating the Rift cable, I've tried different HDMI ports. I need help. Oculus support through email is no help.

Comments

• droberts1droberts1 Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    I am also getting this warning. Was all good previously. I did not change any hardware. Did you resolve this?
  • auxiliaryxxauxiliaryxx Posts: 10
    NerveGear
    Exact issue, Does your cameras stop working sometimes? And does it freeze during guardian