cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCS with Oculus Rift

Pitts9999
Honored Guest
I just received my Rift and I'm looking to use it with DCS. I set the Oculus setting to allow app outside Oculus to run, then in DCS VR setup I ticket the appropriate box. 
When the Rift is connected, I see only half of the DCS game window on my screen, so I cannot navigate through the game menus. On my VR, there is a constant laoding DCS loading logo, but nothing happen. What should I do to make it work? 

My system:
I7 8700M
 16 go RAM
RTX 2070
6 REPLIES 6

nrosko
Superstar
Are you on the beta or standard version? 

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Watch this guys videos, it explains all you need to know to get you up and running  🙂
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Sorry lol it would help if I linked his videos !!!

https://youtu.be/xFSHONDZ4Zc
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

seance12
Honored Guest
TEchy11, Thank you for your response, but that is not the question OP was asking. OP did you find an answer to your question, mine is doing the same thing as yours...

seance12
Honored Guest
bump this topic as i cannot find a way to fix this....

Marck1974
Honored Guest
Same problem i have with an oculus quest 2. i haven't found the solution eighter so help is welcome! eager to experience the VR!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?