cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[PSA] Do NOT install Win10 KB4482887 x64 - Breaks tracking!!!

Serpher
Honored Guest
As the title says. After installing it, the tracking went down the drain. Even though every sensor was fully operational, the tracking was super bad. After uninstalling kb4482887 x64, all went back to normal.
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable
Been having similar problems... Currently uninstalling and will post an update if this also solves my issue. (fingers crossed)

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
This has already been covered in the Oculus Rift Section a few days ago.  No need to double post this info imho but I guess the more the word gets out there the better.

https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/discussion/73963/problem-with-latest-windows-10-2019-02-cumula...

Still, glad it worked well for you.  This may be system dependant so it may not apply to all.  If you have this problem first thing to do is check that you have Windows Game Mode disabled since this might be the only fix you need (Updates tend to enable this).  If not, go for the Uninstall of KB4482887.
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers