New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

When trying to buy from store I receive "error performing query"

JmissoortenJmissoorten Posts: 2
NerveGear
Wanted to buy Wrench.  But have the same problem with free software I tried.  Anyone know the solution ?

Comments

• OculusSupportOculusSupport Posts: 344 Oculus Staff

Hey Jmissoorten, we are actively investigating this issue and working on having this resolved as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience while we work on this. -Rick

• BluePandaGamingBluePandaGaming Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I am having the same problem, first time trying to order from the store after installing the latest occulus software update last night.
  • ZigZigZigZig Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Same problem here, I can download free games fine, but can't buy anything :(
  • ModdTertModdTert Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I am having the same problem. Free games are not an issue but when I try to purchase one, I get the same error
  • StoryaGamingStoryaGaming Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    Im having the same problem with free games as well the ones i want to buy. 
    How long before it will be fixed
  • AnatoliLAnatoliL Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Same here - can't buy anything. 
  • OculusSupportOculusSupport Posts: 344 Oculus Staff
    AnatoliL said:
    Hey @AnatoliL,there were issues yesterday that were preventing some people from accessing and using Oculus. If you're still having problems purchasing, please contact support at https://support.oculus.com so we can help you out. Thanks! -Rick
  • AnatoliLAnatoliL Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    AnatoliL said:
    Hey @AnatoliL,there were issues yesterday that were preventing some people from accessing and using Oculus. If you're still having problems purchasing, please contact support at https://support.oculus.com so we can help you out. Thanks! -Rick
    Thanks Rick, all fixed now and works fine! Though there is one problem: I tried to buy "Nature Treks VR" when it was on sale. Now it's 8.99CAD. Would it be possible to get some code and still buy it for that sale price? Thanks, Anatoli 
  • da_bestestda_bestest Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    Having the same problem when trying to return a game.
  • saunderse4saunderse4 Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I’m having this same issue with the Oculus Quest and Creed Rise of Glory. I have it free with crossbuy but can’t add it to my library because I get an error performing query every time.  Can’t seem to find anyone to help including Oculus Support.
  • DizzyDerFDizzyDerF Posts: 14 Oculus Start Member
    edited May 31
    I have this problem with Creed and Quest as well @saunderse4 !  I can't figure it out and neither can @OculusSupport ; I'm glad it's not just me, you're the only other person I've found with this issue.  
  • taxuexunmei2taxuexunmei2 Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    • How to solve the same problem :(

• HurryPorterHurryPorter Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I have the same issue here.
  • Dalmat_GadinDalmat_Gadin Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Please help me

I have the same issue I also put in a Ticket. I'm wanting to buy games that I can share with my family.
  • JC-PatrickJC-Patrick Posts: 6
    NerveGear
    Please help me

I have the same issue I also put in a Ticket. I'm wanting to buy games that I can share with my family.
    Have you got this issue fixed?
  • ashcoleman2016ashcoleman2016 Posts: 0
    NerveGear
    Just started happening to me trying to buy beat saber panic at the disco music pack keeps saying error performing query 
  • mp9106mp9106 Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    same here, it sucks. tried on mobile app and web browser.