cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When trying to buy from store I receive "error performing query"

Jmissoorten
Sightseer
Wanted to buy Wrench.  But have the same problem with free software I tried.  Anyone know the solution ?
36 REPLIES 36

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey
Jmissoorten, we are actively investigating this issue and working on
having this resolved as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience
while we work on this. -Rick

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

BluePandaGaming
Honored Guest
I am having the same problem, first time trying to order from the store after installing the latest occulus software update last night.

ZigZig
Honored Guest
Same problem here, I can download free games fine, but can't buy anything 😞

ModdTert
Honored Guest
I am having the same problem. Free games are not an issue but when I try to purchase one, I get the same error

StoryaGaming
Honored Guest
Im having the same problem with free games as well the ones i want to buy. 
How long before it will be fixed

Anonymous
Not applicable
Same here - can't buy anything. 

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

AnatoliL said:

Hey @AnatoliL,there were issues yesterday that were preventing some people from accessing and using Oculus. If you're still having problems purchasing, please contact support at https://support.oculus.com so we can help you out. Thanks! -Rick
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Anonymous
Not applicable

AnatoliL said:

Hey @AnatoliL,there were issues yesterday that were preventing some people from accessing and using Oculus. If you're still having problems purchasing, please contact support at https://support.oculus.com so we can help you out. Thanks! -Rick

Thanks Rick, all fixed now and works fine! Though there is one problem: I tried to buy "Nature Treks VR" when it was on sale. Now it's 8.99CAD. Would it be possible to get some code and still buy it for that sale price? Thanks, Anatoli 

da_bestest
Explorer
Having the same problem when trying to return a game.