New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Wrench (full version) is now available in the Oculus Store

RuneSR2RuneSR2 Posts: 3,957 Valuable Player
edited March 14 in Games and Apps
It launched yesterday in the Oculus Store - get it here ($20):

https://www.oculus.com/experiences/rift/1415202825245458

The free demo version is one of the highest rated Rift apps ever (94 % average rating). Try it here:

https://www.oculus.com/experiences/rift/1755851804523719/
Intel i7 7700K (4.5 GHz); MSI GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Gaming X (oc 2100 MHz gpu boost, 11 GHz mem speed); 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz; MSI Z270I Gaming Pro Carbon AC (VR-Ready) mainboard; Samsung 960 Evo M.2 SSD + Toshiba P300 HD; Windows 10 OS; Valve Index and Oculus Rift CV1 - the latter nearly always using super sampling 2.0. 

"Ask not what VR can do for you – ask what you can do for VR"

Comments

• MowTinMowTin Posts: 1,809 Valuable Player
    Did you buy it?

It does excite me. Can you build an entire car? 

My dream would be being able to work on my own car such that I know every part of my car. Maybe I wouldn't get robbed by mechanics.
    i7 6700k 2080ti   Rift-S, Index
  • RuneSR2RuneSR2 Posts: 3,957 Valuable Player
    MowTin said:
    Did you buy it?

It does excite me. Can you build an entire car? 

My dream would be being able to work on my own car such that I know every part of my car. Maybe I wouldn't get robbed by mechanics.

No I don't like such games/apps at all. I'm not a mechanic and never - ever - dreamed of becoming one. But I love to use the stuff they build  :D

I only recommended the game because of its great rating - also on Steam. I'm basically a "Lone Echo"-dude, but I don't mind spending time on other games while waiting for Lone Echo 2 (and Stormland, possibly). Love great RPGs and adventure games too. 
    Intel i7 7700K (4.5 GHz); MSI GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Gaming X (oc 2100 MHz gpu boost, 11 GHz mem speed); 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz; MSI Z270I Gaming Pro Carbon AC (VR-Ready) mainboard; Samsung 960 Evo M.2 SSD + Toshiba P300 HD; Windows 10 OS; Valve Index and Oculus Rift CV1 - the latter nearly always using super sampling 2.0. 

"Ask not what VR can do for you – ask what you can do for VR"
  • nroskonrosko Posts: 954
    Neo
    I was quite interested in it, but the demo had quite a few issues. I'll probably get this to learn more about car parts with the hope they expand features & continue to refine it.