New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Lost sound in the headphones

This isn't the usual the screws on the headphones got loose problem. I get a repeating beep in the left earphone and just noise in the right. I assume some audio setting has gone awry but I can't find it.  This all started after the latest windows update - Oculus started crashing my system then after another windows update the next night that stopped but the sound problem started.  Can anyone point me in a useful direction?

Comments

• zaphod.parkerzaphod.parker Posts: 6
    NerveGear
    Oculus is back to crashing my system so badly that I had to unplug everything to keep the computer from a blue screen of death...  I think it is an Oculus blue screen (light blue with a message saying your computer needs to crash but we are sending ourselves information. It always hangs up trying to send info to itself so I have to hard boot. I finally got an email back from support - they wanted to know if the screws were tight...  ;-)?  If I can't get it working I guess it goes back into the box to be given to someone I hate while I order a real VR headset (I'm thinking the Samsung Odyssey+ looks good - better resolution - almost no screen door effect, and no sensors to lose communications and crash my Oculus...)