New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Brace yourselves: Official Rift-S reveal is coming

13031333536

Comments

  • trek554trek554 Posts: 84
    Hiro Protagonist
    Zenbane said:
    trek554 said:
    maybe learn to read before replying. that is just a BIDDING PRICE just like I said. 

    Yes, and the bidding price is how much they are "going for," which is what you tried to contradict. You don't understand many things so maybe stop trying to post so much and leave the conversation for the adults.
    current bidding price is not how much a product sells for, you idiot. do you really not know how bidding works?
    Win 10 Pro | i9 9900KF | MSI Gaming Pro Carbon AC | MSI RTX 2080 Gaming X Trio | G.SKILL 32GB DDR4 3200 CL14 | Samsung Evo 860 4TB SSD | Cooler Master CM500 | EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750 watt | Sound Blaster Zx
  • ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 14,615 Valuable Player
    trek554 said:
    current bidding price is not how much a product sells for, you idiot. do you really not know how bidding works?

    The "going for" price is not the final "sell price" you idiot. Do you really not know how English works?
    Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane
  • trek554trek554 Posts: 84
    Hiro Protagonist
    Zenbane said:
    trek554 said:
    current bidding price is not how much a product sells for, you idiot. do you really not know how bidding works?

    The "going for" price is not the final "sell price" you idiot. Do you really not know how English works?
    and you do not comprehend what the term "going for" means, you illiterate dolt. when someone says what a product is going for they are talking about what they are selling for. looking at bids is NOT what an item is going for. 
    Win 10 Pro | i9 9900KF | MSI Gaming Pro Carbon AC | MSI RTX 2080 Gaming X Trio | G.SKILL 32GB DDR4 3200 CL14 | Samsung Evo 860 4TB SSD | Cooler Master CM500 | EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750 watt | Sound Blaster Zx
  • ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 14,615 Valuable Player
    trek554 said:
    and you do not comprehend what the term "going for" means, you illiterate dolt. when someone says what a product is going for they are talking about what they are selling for. looking at bids is NOT what an item is going for. 

    The current bidding price is the current "going for" price - lol. You are an angry little scrub. Stay in school.
    Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane
  • trek554trek554 Posts: 84
    Hiro Protagonist
    edited March 28
    Zenbane said:
    trek554 said:
    and you do not comprehend what the term "going for" means, you illiterate dolt. when someone says what a product is going for they are talking about what they are selling for. looking at bids is NOT what an item is going for. 

    The current bidding price is the current "going for" price - lol. You are an angry little scrub. Stay in school.
    lol you really are a special kind of stupid. no one looks at a current bid and says that is what an item is "going for". what an item goes for is what the item ends up selling at. 
    Win 10 Pro | i9 9900KF | MSI Gaming Pro Carbon AC | MSI RTX 2080 Gaming X Trio | G.SKILL 32GB DDR4 3200 CL14 | Samsung Evo 860 4TB SSD | Cooler Master CM500 | EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750 watt | Sound Blaster Zx
  • ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 14,615 Valuable Player
    trek554 said:lol you really are a special kind of stupid. no one looks at a current bid and says that is what an item is "going for". what an item goes for is what the item ends up selling at. 
    The initial listing price is how much it is going for at the time of listing. As the bidding increases, that is how much it is going for at that time. When the auction is over, the final price is the final sale price, which is how much it went for.

    You trying to call me "stupid" is ironic considering how much you're failing at: Math, English, Logic, and a general sense of Time.
    Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane
  • pyroth309pyroth309 Posts: 1,576 Valuable Player
    The ones i was talking about are gone but they had under 30 minutes left. True I don't know what the final sell price was. Still, there's lots up there for cheap was my main point.
  • ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 14,615 Valuable Player
    pyroth309 said:
    The ones i was talking about are gone but they had under 30 minutes left. True I don't know what the final sell price was. Still, there's lots up there for cheap was my main point.
    The point was obvious, but the thread is currently being hijacked by the author of this fine gem:




    Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane
  • MradrMradr Posts: 3,549 Valuable Player
    edited March 28
    Zenbane said:
    trek554 said:lol you really are a special kind of stupid. no one looks at a current bid and says that is what an item is "going for". what an item goes for is what the item ends up selling at. 
    The initial listing price is how much it is going for at the time of listing. As the bidding increases, that is how much it is going for at that time. When the auction is over, the final price is the final sale price, which is how much it went for.

    You trying to call me "stupid" is ironic considering how much you're failing at: Math, English, Logic, and a general sense of Time.
    But the item isnt new its USED meaning its not the same as getting a new one witch is what I think he was trying to comment. I am sure you can buy a new one - but with Ebay and the likes you are taking a risk that it is new or not been used by someone else or is trying to sell it because of a imperfection. 

    With that said - I am sure even the cheap ones will stop showing up sooner or later as people will need parts, or another unit to keep for when theirs dies. The controllers and cameras are useless without the current headset - so prices should raise after mmm what? Lets say 6 months from now?
  • pyroth309pyroth309 Posts: 1,576 Valuable Player
    Yea kind of a weird derail lol
  • ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 14,615 Valuable Player
    edited March 28
    Mradr said:
    But the item isnt new its USED meaning its not the same as getting a new one witch is what I think he was trying to comment. I am sure you can buy a new one - but with Ebay and the likes you are taking a risk that it is new or not been used by someone else or is trying to sell it because of a imperfection. 

    Oh my, now you're going to struggle with this issues as well?
    Here is what pyro said,
    "Yea the only reason I'm probably going to get a Rift-S is because I can't stand to put on my CV1 anymore and look through those lenses lol. I just looked on ebay and CV1's are going for 100 bucks, even saw a brand new unopened one for 150 lol. I'll have to hold mine until people need parts."

    Everything he said was true. Check E-Bay instead of starting another meaningless debate.

    Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane
  • trek554trek554 Posts: 84
    Hiro Protagonist
    Zenbane said:
    trek554 said:lol you really are a special kind of stupid. no one looks at a current bid and says that is what an item is "going for". what an item goes for is what the item ends up selling at. 
    The initial listing price is how much it is going for at the time of listing. As the bidding increases, that is how much it is going for at that time. When the auction is over, the final price is the final sale price, which is how much it went for.

    You trying to call me "stupid" is ironic considering how much you're failing at: Math, English, Logic, and a general sense of Time.
    again, you illiterate dolt, the bidding price is NOT the price the item is "going for". a bidding price will keep going up and the person selling an item likely has a minimum price that they will actually take. AGAIN what an item "goes for" means what it sold for. anyone with an IQ above 75 can understand that. if you tell someone that an item is going for 100 bucks at a store then they will of course think that you are talking about what the item i selling for. hell it was very common for people to come on the car lot when I sold cars and literately ask how much a certain car was "going for". they were clearly asking how much the final selling price would be.  
    Win 10 Pro | i9 9900KF | MSI Gaming Pro Carbon AC | MSI RTX 2080 Gaming X Trio | G.SKILL 32GB DDR4 3200 CL14 | Samsung Evo 860 4TB SSD | Cooler Master CM500 | EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750 watt | Sound Blaster Zx
  • ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 14,615 Valuable Player
    edited March 28
    trek554 said:
    again, you illiterate dolt, the bidding price is NOT the price the item is "going for".
    The bidding price is how much it is going for at that time. Only an illiterate dolt would struggle to understand this.

    a bidding price will keep going up
    Which means the "going for" price will increase. But these are big words for you, clearly.

    AGAIN what an item "goes for" means what it sold for.

    Nope. When an item is sold (past tense), that is not how much it "goes for" (present tense) that is how much it "went for" (past tense).

    English. Math. Logic. Time.

    Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane
  • trek554trek554 Posts: 84
    Hiro Protagonist
    edited March 28
    Zenbane said:
    trek554 said:
    again, you illiterate dolt, the bidding price is NOT the price the item is "going for".
    The bidding price is how much it is going for at that time. Only an illiterate dolt would struggle to understand this.

    a bidding price will keep going up
    Which means the "going for" price will increase. But these are big words for you, clearly.

    AGAIN what an item "goes for" means what it sold for.

    Nope. When an item is sold (past tense), that is not how much it "goes for" (present tense) that is how much it "went for" (past tense).

    English. Math. Logic. Time.

    you cant possibly be so dumb to look at an item that was just listed and has 6 more days to go and use that bidding price to say that is what the item is going for. it is NOT what the item is going for because it is nothing more than a current bid that will go up. only a fucking moron would look at the lowest current bid price on an item and say that is what the item is going for. 
    Win 10 Pro | i9 9900KF | MSI Gaming Pro Carbon AC | MSI RTX 2080 Gaming X Trio | G.SKILL 32GB DDR4 3200 CL14 | Samsung Evo 860 4TB SSD | Cooler Master CM500 | EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750 watt | Sound Blaster Zx
  • ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 14,615 Valuable Player
    trek554 said:
    you cant possibly be so dumb to look at an item that was just listed and has 6 mores days to go and use that bidding price to say that is what the item is going for.
    That is what it is "going for" at that time. It's strange how you will type the phrase "6 more days" yet not understand how time actually works.

    it is NOT what the item is going

    Yes it is, at that moment in time.

    Check your Dictionary for the word "going"
    advance toward an objective 

    An Auction has a "going for" price that is in the process of advancing towards a final price. Extreme common sense that is clearly flying far above your head.


    only a fucking moron would look at a the lowest current bid price on an item is say that is what the item is going for. 

    A life of home-schooling has not prepared you for life on the Internet.

    Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane
  • pyroth309pyroth309 Posts: 1,576 Valuable Player
    trek554 said:
    Zenbane said:
    trek554 said:
    again, you illiterate dolt, the bidding price is NOT the price the item is "going for".
    The bidding price is how much it is going for at that time. Only an illiterate dolt would struggle to understand this.

    a bidding price will keep going up
    Which means the "going for" price will increase. But these are big words for you, clearly.

    AGAIN what an item "goes for" means what it sold for.

    Nope. When an item is sold (past tense), that is not how much it "goes for" (present tense) that is how much it "went for" (past tense).

    English. Math. Logic. Time.

    you cant possibly be so dumb to look at an item that was just listed and has 6 more days to go and use that bidding price to say that is what the item is going for. it is NOT what the item is going for because it is nothing more than a current bid that will go up. only a fucking moron would look at the lowest current bid price on an item and say that is what the item is going for. 
    Bro you're raging over a side comment anyway. I'll choose my words better to avoid confusion lol.
  • MradrMradr Posts: 3,549 Valuable Player
    edited March 28
    Zenbane said:
    Mradr said:
    Can't support both if you only selling one though:) but you just ignore the fact?
    Incorrect. Microsoft supports things that they have discontinued all the time. Just because you don't understand how this is possible doesn't mean a company like Oculus doesn't understand. A lot of your arguments rely on the notion that an organization is limited to the things that you personally choose to understand. But that's fiction.

    They will support it much like the DK units.

    There's a difference between a Consumer product and a Demo product. That should be obvious.


    Once your warranty is up - they will just tell you to get a new one. There will be no extra parts outside of warranty or low volume supply once that extra stuff runs out. Even upcoming patches will be drop. So its not really a choice - its a cut off date:) I mean look at the treatment of DK owners after they stop the sell of the units.

    That's a nice fictional story. You'd make a decent writer I think lol

    Na, Microsoft will just tell you 'Meh, that sucks, but we dont really support it" - would you like to upgrade to bla bla bla to help you with this problem?" I see it all the time. I work very close to them. Unless you bring in a ton of business - they might help with small things - but once its a problem - they just tell you to wait for the next update, to upgrade, or reinstall the software base. They will sell you support in terms of service support - but not programming support unless you pay a pretty big penny like we are seeing with Window 7 Pro

    Waiting on a ticket with them right now and all I got back at the start was just a "well just uninstall it" lol. I even went out of my to explain everything and how a uninstall wasnt the right method for 150+ computers because of their need to put candy crush on everything LOL.

    There is, sure, but how do you think its really going to go down? Do you think theyre going to just be like "we are a limited team, but you know what, we are going to rewrite the current tracking method to support the new controllers"? IF you think that is so - ha lol.

    Once your warranty is up they wont supply you a new Rift. I am sure the window to buy used ones will close after 6 months if they still even allow it after the Rift S releases.
  • pyroth309pyroth309 Posts: 1,576 Valuable Player
    So the listed IPD range in the software from that video is 58-72. Isn't the original rift 59-71? I wonder if it will really work well at those far extremes.
  • ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 14,615 Valuable Player
    Mradr said:
    Na, Microsoft will just tell you 'Meh, that sucks, but we dont really support it"


    More fiction. I've worked closely with Microsoft for 20 years, and you couldn't be more wrong. Check their OS Lifecycle fact sheet as one example:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13853/windows-lifecycle-fact-sheet



    Nothing you are claiming about Microsoft's and Oculus' support is factually true. You are just arguing your own personal theory.
    Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane
  • MradrMradr Posts: 3,549 Valuable Player
    edited March 28
    Zenbane said:
    Mradr said:
    But the item isnt new its USED meaning its not the same as getting a new one witch is what I think he was trying to comment. I am sure you can buy a new one - but with Ebay and the likes you are taking a risk that it is new or not been used by someone else or is trying to sell it because of a imperfection. 

    Oh my, now you're going to struggle with this issues as well?
    Here is what pyro said,
    "Yea the only reason I'm probably going to get a Rift-S is because I can't stand to put on my CV1 anymore and look through those lenses lol. I just looked on ebay and CV1's are going for 100 bucks, even saw a brand new unopened one for 150 lol. I'll have to hold mine until people need parts."

    Everything he said was true. Check E-Bay instead of starting another meaningless debate.

    Ok and your point? I didnt comment on his post. I was commenting on the other thing:) Get back with me when you comment about that post:D cheers sweetie.

    I took a picture:

     As you can see I didnt say he was wrong or right. I didnt even talk about him:)
  • MradrMradr Posts: 3,549 Valuable Player
    edited March 28
    Zenbane said:
    Mradr said:
    Na, Microsoft will just tell you 'Meh, that sucks, but we dont really support it"


    More fiction. I've worked closely with Microsoft for 20 years, and you couldn't be more wrong. Check their OS Lifecycle fact sheet as one example:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13853/windows-lifecycle-fact-sheet



    Nothing you are claiming about Microsoft's and Oculus' support is factually true. You are just arguing your own personal theory.
    LOL "END OF EXTENDED SUPPORT" Aka, support - SAYS IT RIGHT THERE LOL. Windows 7 still has time before it end support - once that time frame passes - itll be done supporting it.

    Are you arguing supported items are not supported? I am a bit confused now ?? Either they support it or they dont simple as that. Once the extended support ends - you have ot buy into support for the products and they are only started doing this more recent as away for mid and small business to do such a thing. Before, it was only limited to VERY high end enterprise. 
  • ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 14,615 Valuable Player
    edited March 28
    Mradr said:
    LOL "END OF EXTENDED SUPPORT" Aka, support - SAYS IT RIGHT THERE LOL. Windows 7 still has time before it sends support - once that time frame passes - itll be done supporting it.

    Look at how many YEARS we are talking though. Windows 8.1 was released in 2013 and had mainstream support until 2018 (5 years) with extended support until 2023, for a total of 10 Years.

    And you're here spouting doomsday prophecies about the Rift CV1 losing Support even though it's only 3 years old. Oculus hasn't given a single "end of life" prediction yet, they said support is ongoing.

    Hyperbole much?
    Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane
  • MradrMradr Posts: 3,549 Valuable Player
    edited March 28
    Zenbane said:
    Mradr said:
    LOL "END OF EXTENDED SUPPORT" Aka, support - SAYS IT RIGHT THERE LOL. Windows 7 still has time before it sends support - once that time frame passes - itll be done supporting it.

    Look at how many YEARS we are talking though. Windows 8.1 was released in 2013 and had mainstream support until 2018 (5 years) with extended support until 2023, for a total of 10 Years.

    And you're here spouting doomsday prophecies about the Rift CV1 losing Support even though it's only 3 years old. Oculus hasn't given a single "end of life" prediction yet, they said support is ongoing.

    Hyperbole much?
    A OS or platform of that size has to have many years of support. WHOLE companies are built around it. There is a bit of a differences when it comes to life of the product outside of supported or not.

    Na, but you saying I am only seeing half of what was said - when in truth - they are only making one headset - the CV1 isnt going to be a choice after a while. Their comment is a bit wrong when itll start being a force upgrade with in a year. The other comments expanded on the idea that they will continue - but without hardware there - how do you even support it xD? They just wont rewrite something for no reason. Their goal is to push forward. CV1 is dead for the most part and with in about a year people will just be saying "Move on bro, CV is old and dead" much like the old post were for the DKs xD

    I mean I just had to correct someone thinking the software wasnt design for DK when the software was totally design for DK to play on the CV1 lunch day. It just work. Once the controllers came out - then software was design for that instead droping the need for DK.
  • pyroth309pyroth309 Posts: 1,576 Valuable Player
    Also, i was looking at current clip on headphone options if Oculus chooses not to release an addon. I much prefer over ear headphones over buds as earbuds always fall out of my ears and I just really don't' like the feel of them in there. All I've been able to find are these for the PSVR which I didn't even know existed.


    Wonder if they'll fit on the lenovo halo.

  • ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 14,615 Valuable Player
    Mradr said:
    A OS or platform of that size has to have many years of support. WHOLE companies are built around it. There is a bit of a differences when it comes to life of the product outside of supported or not.

    Now you're backpedaling! Naughty pants ;)

    First you argued that Microsoft was a good example of how Support just ends with a forced upgrade. Now that we have some facts (e.g. 10 years of support), you're arguing that Microsoft is so big that they can afford extended Support. This isn't a sing-a-long bro! I don't follow the bouncy ball where ever it goes lol. Extended Support is the norm for many companies for many reasons. And in fact, Rubin explained why Rift-S was released instead of "Rift-S plus a Rift CV2" - due to the fact that it would cost more resources to support all those headsets. They have planned a roadmap for ongoing support of both Rift-S and Rift CV1 in a way that makes it cost-effective. So whatever excuses you're making up don't apply.


    Na, but you saying I am only seeing half of what was said - when in truth - they are only making one headset - the CV1 isnt going to be a choice after a while.

    Yet Support will continue for the foreseeable future, which is what's being discussed.


    Their commend is a bit wrong when itll start being a force upgrade with in a year.

    I'll hold you to that prediction ;)

    Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane
  • ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 14,615 Valuable Player
    pyroth309 said:
    Also, i was looking at current clip on headphone options if Oculus chooses not to release an addon. I much prefer over ear headphones over buds as earbuds always fall out of my ears and I just really don't' like the feel of them in there. All I've been able to find are these for the PSVR which I didn't even know existed.


    Wonder if they'll fit on the lenovo halo.


    Agreed! I hate sticking earbuds in my ear holes :'(
    Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane
  • pyroth309pyroth309 Posts: 1,576 Valuable Player
    edited March 28
    Zenbane said:
    pyroth309 said:
    Also, i was looking at current clip on headphone options if Oculus chooses not to release an addon. I much prefer over ear headphones over buds as earbuds always fall out of my ears and I just really don't' like the feel of them in there. All I've been able to find are these for the PSVR which I didn't even know existed.


    Wonder if they'll fit on the lenovo halo.


    Agreed! I hate sticking earbuds in my ear holes :'(
    Yea, I think we're just too old. That trend started after I was already conditioned to use my sony walkman for years (When I wasn't carrying around a boombox!)

    I'm going to order one of these mantis' for my PSVR. If nothing comes out when I get my Rift-S, I'll report if they fit or not lol.
  • MradrMradr Posts: 3,549 Valuable Player
    edited March 28
    Zenbane said:
    Mradr said:
    A OS or platform of that size has to have many years of support. WHOLE companies are built around it. There is a bit of a differences when it comes to life of the product outside of supported or not.

    Now you're backpedaling! Naughty pants ;)

    First you argued that Microsoft was a good example of how Support just ends with a forced upgrade. Now that we have some facts (e.g. 10 years of support), you're arguing that Microsoft is so big that they can afford extended Support. This isn't a sing-a-long bro! I don't follow the bouncy ball where ever it goes lol. Extended Support is the norm for many companies for many reasons. And in fact, Rubin explained why Rift-S was released instead of "Rift-S plus a Rift CV2" - due to the fact that it would cost more resources to support all those headsets. They have planned a roadmap for ongoing support of both Rift-S and Rift CV1 in a way that makes it cost-effective. So whatever excuses you're making up don't apply.


    Na, but you saying I am only seeing half of what was said - when in truth - they are only making one headset - the CV1 isnt going to be a choice after a while.

    Yet Support will continue for the foreseeable future, which is what's being discussed.


    Their commend is a bit wrong when itll start being a force upgrade with in a year.

    I'll hold you to that prediction ;)

    No, you are splinting two ideas up like its not a totally plan out thing. Extended support is design to get people off their old platform and onto something new. At the end of the day - if you dont move - you will have to take on the risk for almost everything about that device. MS will not help you out after that time frame. Its not backpedaling, its understanding what the support is meant to do. Along with that, you are arguing about life of support - they give large life times because they are working as a super large platform. Oculus is not. Do you really think it would fly for MS to release Windows 7 and hardware at that time could only support windows 7 with no software upgrade would fly for everyone? Hell no. They would be laugh at and people would be pissss.

    Doesnt matter if it was cost effective or not - the idea of saying "You have a choice" when they remove the sell of the CV1 is a lie (really a poor choice of words). You will be force to upgrade. Its as simple as that.

    Sure, I will check with Oculus in one year to see if I can still get my headset replace:) If I cant then I win and you will owa me a beer. Correction - I will try every 6 months and see where we are at:) 

    @pyroth309 I wasnt talking about you in any of these post. I am not sure where Zen got the idea I was. So far everything youve said I agree.
  • ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 14,615 Valuable Player
    Mradr said:
    Extended support is design to get people off their old platform and onto something new. At the end of the day - if you dont move - you will have to take on the risk for almost everything about that device.

    After 10 years, yes. We are barely in the first month of the CV1's plan to start being phased out. You're being too premature with the idea that CV1 support is over.




    Along with that, you are arguing about life of support - they give large life times because they are working as a super large platform. Oculus is not.

    LMAO, there is no concept that only "super large platforms" get ongoing support. It's just called a platform. Oculus has a platform and microsoft has a platform. They support their platforms, regardless of size.

    I assure you, that this is happened zero times:

    "Okay, we're phasing out our product today. How long should we support it?"

    "Well, is the platform large?"

    "Sure."

    "But is it... SUPER large?"

    I do like the scenarios you invent tho, lol.


    Doesnt matter if it was cost effective or not - the idea of saying "You have a choice" when they remove the sell of the CV1 is a lie.

    No, that just means that you don't understand what the choice entails.

    Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane
Sign In or Register to comment.