Can't launch Oculucs Medium — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Can't launch Oculucs Medium

huanghaibohuanghaibo Posts: 1
NerveGear
为什么我新安装的Medium,在启动时说:无法启动Oculucs Medium。
 我的系统是windows10

Comments

• huanghaibohuanghaibo Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Why is my newly installed Medium, jumping out when booting, my system is windows10
  • jessicazetajessicazeta Posts: 198 Oculus Staff
    We got your logs @huanghaibo! We'll look into it and get back to you hopefully soon.
  • kobs57kobs57 Posts: 50
    Hiro Protagonist
    edited March 19
    Happened to me a few times too, I clicked it and a few seconds after it brought me back home. Can't help you though it came back to normal on it's own
    Oculus Rift dedicated computer...AMD Ryzen 7 1700X, 32 gigs of Corsair Vengence RGB memory, MSI 1070-TI
     on a MSI B-450 Gaming plus motherboard, EVGA super nova 1000 Watt PSU
    Oculus is on a Samsung 970 evo M.2 V nand 1TB on board SSD   
    @kobs57, what a weird occurence!

@huanghaibo, it looks like you're suffering from an entitlement issue. Can you confirm that you bought Medium on your account? 
    Hiro Protagonist
    I didn't actually buy it, I bought the "powers united" box and it came with a few software including Medium
    Oculus Rift dedicated computer...AMD Ryzen 7 1700X, 32 gigs of Corsair Vengence RGB memory, MSI 1070-TI
    @kobs57, Hmmm, I would talk to customer support about your issue! That error message comes up when there is an entitlement issue. I hope that helps!
    Hiro Protagonist
    It's ok, I chalked it off to another glitch, (you have to admit Oculus has a few lol) I'm still using the program and it's been running flawlessly ever since ;)