New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

The Joke Thread

Comments

• snowdogsnowdog Posts: 8,054 Valuable Player
    I usually HATE Flying Ant Day, but it's actually nice to see a planned event going ahead in 2020 tbh 😂😂😂
    "This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever
  • sara200sara200 Posts: 9
    Brain Burst
    awesome feed hahah!  i have no jokes so....:
  • RuneSR2RuneSR2 Posts: 7,124 Valuable Player
    Great Wisdom  :D  

Intel i7 7700K (4.5 GHz); MSI GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Gaming X (oc 2100 MHz gpu boost, 11 GHz mem speed); 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz; MSI Z270I Gaming Pro Carbon AC (VR-Ready) mainboard; Samsung 960 Evo M.2 SSD + Toshiba P300 HD; Windows 10 OS; Valve Index and Oculus Rift CV1 - the latter nearly always using super sampling 2.0. 

"Ask not what VR can do for you – ask what you can do for VR"
    Brilliant lmfao 😂😂😂😂
    "This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Intel i7 7700K (4.5 GHz); MSI GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Gaming X (oc 2100 MHz gpu boost, 11 GHz mem speed); 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz; MSI Z270I Gaming Pro Carbon AC (VR-Ready) mainboard; Samsung 960 Evo M.2 SSD + Toshiba P300 HD; Windows 10 OS; Valve Index and Oculus Rift CV1 - the latter nearly always using super sampling 2.0. 

Enjoying life and using max Covid-19 protection in public transportation  :D 

He wouldn't be able to do that on a bus around my way. Anyone trying that will end up in a very bloody heap on the floor minus the headset and backpack 😲😂😂😂

• Digikid1Digikid1 Posts: 2,501 Valuable Player
    RuneSR2 said:

Ok....THAT is hilarious!!!!!
  • ElusiveMarlinElusiveMarlin Posts: 301
    Trinity
    Made me laugh! 

I have genuinely just ordered these 3 items off Amazon, and made me laugh when I saw the basket.

Unibond Silicone Seal.
    Sealant smoothing tool
    Rift S - Silicone faceplate cover

Anyone would think I'm going to stick and smoothly seal my faceplate cover to my Rift S!  :D

RIFT CV1
    RIFT S
    Leeds, UK.

Intel Core i7 7700K 3.7GHz | RAM 32GB DDR4 2666MHz | GeForce GTX 1080 8GB |

"Behind every mask there is a face, and behind that a story...."
  • HaselHoofHaselHoof Posts: 136
    Art3mis
    RuneSR2 said:

Rofl , love it

I have a COVID-19 joke for you but 99.775% of you won't get it :D 

• ghdsportsappghdsportsapp Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    haha a nice one really, i like it.
    Uh-oh, I forgot this one  :)

That border collie one is brilliant lmfao 😂😂😂😂

I loved this one the most.

Hmmm....

• ZoeDenverZoeDenver Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    The one with the queen made laugh so hard!! I prefer jokes that are intelligent, rather than insulting and unconsidered.I know a lot of jokes too, but i can never remember them!! 

Omfg, either she's the greatest dead pan comedienne EVER to keep herself from laughing during that delivery or she really IS that clueless.

I'm really not sure which. 😲😂😂😂

snowdog said:
    Omfg, either she's the greatest dead pan comedienne EVER to keep herself from laughing during that delivery or she really IS that clueless.

I'm really not sure which. 😲😂😂😂

Second option.

There was even an article on it.  :D
    It really is surprising how stupid people can be sometimes. I used to work with an ex model 20 years ago and she was bloody gorgeous. But she was as thick as pig shit.

She used to think that Most Haunted, a TV programme featuring the 'psychic' Derek Acorah, was real:

😲😂😂😂😲

• TomCgcmfcTomCgcmfc Posts: 3,100 Valuable Player
    snowdog said:
    It really is surprising how stupid people can be sometimes. I used to work with an ex model 20 years ago and she was bloody gorgeous. But she was as thick as pig shit.

😲😂😂😂😲
    Come on Snowie, what do you expect for a Mannequin, lol!

Custom built gaming desktop; i9 9900k (water cooled) oc to 5ghz, gtx 1080 ti, 32 gb 3000hz ram, 1 tb ssd, 4 tb hdd.  Asus  ROG Maximus xi hero wifi mb, StarTech 4 port/4 controller sata powered usb3.0 pcie card, PCI-E PCI Express to USB 3.1 Gen 2 card, Asus VG248QE 1080p 144hz gaming monitor, Oculus Rift cv1 w/2x sensors, Vive Pro w/2.0 base stations/controllers, Quest 1 w/Link and VD wireless (good/close 5Ghz wifi and PC with Ethernet cable to my Router).

Best. Video. Ever.

:D:D:D

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

😂😂😂😂😂