New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

New Stormland trailer, looks soo good!

LZoltowskiLZoltowski Posts: 6,774 Volunteer Moderator
edited March 2019 in General

Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another :)
«1

Comments

  • LZoltowskiLZoltowski Posts: 6,774 Volunteer Moderator
    Oh no, that video is unlisted, ........ 
    Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
    ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

    Be kind to one another :)
  • ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 15,026 Valuable Player
    Yep, I still think about how I wanted to just sit and keep playing this for hours when I tried it at Pax. This game is gonna make a major impression on the VR Lanscape. Can't wait!
    Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane
  • pyroth309pyroth309 Posts: 1,640 Valuable Player
    Zenbane said:
    Yep, I still think about how I wanted to just sit and keep playing this for hours when I tried it at Pax. This game is gonna make a major impression on the VR Lanscape. Can't wait!
    Hope so, we need a heavy hitter VR game to move some units.
  • pyroth309pyroth309 Posts: 1,640 Valuable Player
    I got some Destiny 2 Rig area vibes from that trailer. Game is looking really good.
  • RuneSR2RuneSR2 Posts: 4,925 Valuable Player
    She definitely looks better than ever - but these days I tend to be careful, I've been in love before and ended up getting hurt  ;)

    And Oculus is already pushing Rift S hard with this title... Hmmmm... Games decide what I buy, if the game is truly awesome and if I really need Rift-S to get the best of it that would make me consider getting Rift-S. 

    Learning from Seeking Dawn, which had the best trailer ever, it's probably wise to wait for reviews and not get too hyped. Yeah - that was a joke, I'm totally hyped for Stormland  :D  
    Intel i7 7700K (4.5 GHz); MSI GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Gaming X (oc 2100 MHz gpu boost, 11 GHz mem speed); 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz; MSI Z270I Gaming Pro Carbon AC (VR-Ready) mainboard; Samsung 960 Evo M.2 SSD + Toshiba P300 HD; Windows 10 OS; Valve Index and Oculus Rift CV1 - the latter nearly always using super sampling 2.0. 

    "Ask not what VR can do for you – ask what you can do for VR"
  • snowdogsnowdog Posts: 7,390 Valuable Player
    And it's nice to see @vannagirl putting an appearance in the game by doing the voiceover. Yes, she is a sexbot. You heard it here first. <3<3<3
    "This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

    Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever
  • CrashFuCrashFu Posts: 1,756 Valuable Player
    edited March 2019
    It's a good time to be a Rift owner, alright. B) 

    I need to send this video to everyone I haven't been able to convince to get into VR, and see how jealous they get.

    P.S.  Is there some reason this (and Asgard's Wrath) need the Rift-S, or is it like  "You can play it on a CV1 too, but you'll miss out somewhat on how pretty this looks"?
    It's hard being the voice of reason when you're surrounded by unreasonable people.
  • bigmike20vtbigmike20vt Posts: 4,148 Valuable Player
    Ok then colour me stupid but why is it telling me to sign in using a Google apps account?
    Thanks
    Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR :)
  • Epona0000Epona0000 Posts: 35
    Brain Burst
    looks interesting! yet another game i can get, but not complete lol

    Can't we all just get along? :p
  • sford52sford52 Posts: 178
    Art3mis
    The trailer seems to be pretty much all shooter. Is there much exploration? Are there any puzzles? I'd like to try "flying in the slipstream". Guess I'll have to try it with the 2 hour limit in mind. I come from the nuthin beats lone echo school
    ASUS ROG Strix GL702VS-AH73 17.3" Laptop.  I7-7700HQ, GTX1070, 12 GB DDR4 RAM, 500 EVO 970 GB SSD, VS 2017, Oculus rift, Windows 10 home
  • pyroth309pyroth309 Posts: 1,640 Valuable Player
    edited March 2019
    CrashFu said:
    It's a good time to be a Rift owner, alright. B) 

    I need to send this video to everyone I haven't been able to convince to get into VR, and see how jealous they get.

    P.S.  Is there some reason this (and Asgard's Wrath) need the Rift-S, or is it like  "You can play it on a CV1 too, but you'll miss out somewhat on how pretty this looks"?
    Probably not, but touch controllers are still the best controllers and you'll be able to play it on day 1 without having to worry about Revive issues. Unless you're running around in large Roomscale, I don't see why it would be an advantage over CV1.
  • MowTinMowTin Posts: 1,901 Valuable Player
    edited March 2019
    sford52 said:
    The trailer seems to be pretty much all shooter. Is there much exploration? Are there any puzzles? I'd like to try "flying in the slipstream". Guess I'll have to try it with the 2 hour limit in mind. I come from the nuthin beats lone echo school

     I'm just the opposite. I want to shoot stuff. I want my heart to race. I want to be frustrated by the challenge and then feel the exhilaration of finally, finally overcoming the challenge. 

    Puzzle games are cheap and easy to make so we have an overabundance of them in VR. 
    i7 6700k 2080ti   Rift-S, Index
  • ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 15,026 Valuable Player
    edited March 2019
    MowTin said:
    sford52 said:
    The trailer seems to be pretty much all shooter. Is there much exploration? Are there any puzzles? I'd like to try "flying in the slipstream". Guess I'll have to try it with the 2 hour limit in mind. I come from the nuthin beats lone echo school

     I'm just the opposite. I want to shoot stuff. I want my heart to race. I want to be frustrated by the challenge and then feel the exhilaration of finally, finally overcoming the challenge. 

    Puzzle games are cheap and easy to make so we have an overabundance of them in VR. 
     
    That's a rather ineffective way to mask what you're really saying. You prefer the monotonous task of shooters where there is no real skill or talent involved. Shooters are "twitch" based as the primary skillset. Shooters come a dime a dozen. Puzzle/Adventure games require actual thought. You may want your heart to race, but not from a challenge, but from the same old repetitious race to see who can line up the crosshairs quicker. Boring.
    Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane
  • sford52sford52 Posts: 178
    Art3mis
    I don't know that anyone would say Lone Echo is cheap or easy - it ain't. I cant imagine anyone who's heart wasn't racing at the end of the game (other than L's).  But, if it ain't your cup o' tea, then no problem.

    I haven't given shooters much chance, so I'm hoping this game will work for me. I'm open to it. Unlike multi-player which is simply a non starter, or gore/horror. Not that's there's anything wrong with those genres, they just aren't for me.

    I'm not looking for some kumbaya or "can't we all just get along" type moment, just saying it's great to have options.
    As Lucretius said: "One mans meat is another man's cannibalism"
    ASUS ROG Strix GL702VS-AH73 17.3" Laptop.  I7-7700HQ, GTX1070, 12 GB DDR4 RAM, 500 EVO 970 GB SSD, VS 2017, Oculus rift, Windows 10 home
  • WildtWildt Posts: 2,219 Valuable Player
    Zenbane said:
    MowTin said:
    sford52 said:
    The trailer seems to be pretty much all shooter. Is there much exploration? Are there any puzzles? I'd like to try "flying in the slipstream". Guess I'll have to try it with the 2 hour limit in mind. I come from the nuthin beats lone echo school

     I'm just the opposite. I want to shoot stuff. I want my heart to race. I want to be frustrated by the challenge and then feel the exhilaration of finally, finally overcoming the challenge. 

    Puzzle games are cheap and easy to make so we have an overabundance of them in VR. 
     
    That's a rather ineffective way to mask what you're really saying. You prefer the monotonous task of shooters where there is no real skill or talent involved. Shooters are "twitch" based as the primary skillset. Shooters come a dime a dozen. Puzzle/Adventure games require actual thought. You may want your heart to race, but not from a challenge, but from the same old repetitious race to see who can line up the crosshairs quicker. Boring.
    Dude, I know you have a point to make, but that's just super oversimplifying what a good, puzzle free shooter is.
    And saying that there is no skill or talent involved is just flat out wrong :lol:
    PCVR: CV1 || 4 sensors || TPcast wireless adapter || MamutVR Gun stock V3
    PSVR: PS4 Pro || Move Controllers || Aim controller
    WMR: HP Reverb
  • ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 15,026 Valuable Player
    Wildt said:
    Zenbane said:
    MowTin said:
    sford52 said:
    The trailer seems to be pretty much all shooter. Is there much exploration? Are there any puzzles? I'd like to try "flying in the slipstream". Guess I'll have to try it with the 2 hour limit in mind. I come from the nuthin beats lone echo school

     I'm just the opposite. I want to shoot stuff. I want my heart to race. I want to be frustrated by the challenge and then feel the exhilaration of finally, finally overcoming the challenge. 

    Puzzle games are cheap and easy to make so we have an overabundance of them in VR. 
     
    That's a rather ineffective way to mask what you're really saying. You prefer the monotonous task of shooters where there is no real skill or talent involved. Shooters are "twitch" based as the primary skillset. Shooters come a dime a dozen. Puzzle/Adventure games require actual thought. You may want your heart to race, but not from a challenge, but from the same old repetitious race to see who can line up the crosshairs quicker. Boring.
    Dude, I know you have a point to make, but that's just super oversimplifying what a good, puzzle free shooter is.
    And saying that there is no skill or talent involved is just flat out wrong

    Disagree. I was a top Ranker on MoonGamers.com back during the BF 1942 days, Wagoogies server. Here's a reddit thread that talks about it:

    And I used to enter local Halo tournaments regularly (Halo 1 days). I know exactly what it takes to become a top competitor in Shooters, and it's 100% pure twitch based training. It's a big part of why I eventually stopped. You have to keep playing all the damn time to keep your twitch reflexes in tip-top shape, and it's on a "per game" basis.

    I'll take a "thinking" game any day over twitch. It's not just puzzlers either that require thinking. RTS games as well.

    But anyway, if you think I'm wrong then feel free to offer a counter-point. So far you haven't said anything to refute my stance. "nuh uh" isn't an argument lol
    Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane
  • pyroth309pyroth309 Posts: 1,640 Valuable Player
    Zenbane said:
    Wildt said:
    Zenbane said:
    MowTin said:
    sford52 said:
    The trailer seems to be pretty much all shooter. Is there much exploration? Are there any puzzles? I'd like to try "flying in the slipstream". Guess I'll have to try it with the 2 hour limit in mind. I come from the nuthin beats lone echo school

     I'm just the opposite. I want to shoot stuff. I want my heart to race. I want to be frustrated by the challenge and then feel the exhilaration of finally, finally overcoming the challenge. 

    Puzzle games are cheap and easy to make so we have an overabundance of them in VR. 
     
    That's a rather ineffective way to mask what you're really saying. You prefer the monotonous task of shooters where there is no real skill or talent involved. Shooters are "twitch" based as the primary skillset. Shooters come a dime a dozen. Puzzle/Adventure games require actual thought. You may want your heart to race, but not from a challenge, but from the same old repetitious race to see who can line up the crosshairs quicker. Boring.
    Dude, I know you have a point to make, but that's just super oversimplifying what a good, puzzle free shooter is.
    And saying that there is no skill or talent involved is just flat out wrong

    Disagree. I was a top Ranker on MoonGamers.com back during the BF 1942 days, Wagoogies server. Here's a reddit thread that talks about it:

    And I used to enter local Halo tournaments regularly (Halo 1 days). I know exactly what it takes to become a top competitor in Shooters, and it's 100% pure twitch based training. It's a big part of why I eventually stopped. You have to keep playing all the damn time to keep your twitch reflexes in tip-top shape, and it's on a "per game" basis.

    I'll take a "thinking" game any day over twitch. It's not just puzzlers either that require thinking. RTS games as well.

    But anyway, if you think I'm wrong then feel free to offer a counter-point. So far you haven't said anything to refute my stance. "nuh uh" isn't an argument lol
    While I agree somewhat with the actual aiming being twitch, some games do have a lot of tactics involved that require thinking and headgames. It really depends on the shooter.
  • WildtWildt Posts: 2,219 Valuable Player
    Zenbane said: So far you haven't said anything to refute my stance. 
    Talk about mission impossible. I'm not even gonna try - I've said my bit, and I'll leave it at that :lol:
    PCVR: CV1 || 4 sensors || TPcast wireless adapter || MamutVR Gun stock V3
    PSVR: PS4 Pro || Move Controllers || Aim controller
    WMR: HP Reverb
  • ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 15,026 Valuable Player
    Wildt said:
    Zenbane said: So far you haven't said anything to refute my stance. 
    Talk about mission impossible. I'm not even gonna try - I've said my bit, and I'll leave it at that :lol:
    Well you could have tried to list at one ONE skill, trait, or ability other than "twitch" that you believe must be honed. But you got nothing so far. Here, I'll give you one for free:
    • Map Memorization
    Map memorization is key. He who mapinates, dominates.
    Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane
  • ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 15,026 Valuable Player
    pyroth309 said:
    While I agree somewhat with the actual aiming being twitch, some games do have a lot of tactics involved that require thinking and headgames. It really depends on the shooter.
    It's not just the aiming that requires twitch, it's multiple factors:
    1. Running
    2. Jumping
    3. Dodging/Strafing
    4. Attack Timings
    As far as "thinking" and "headgames," it comes down to the same formula. Memorizing the map, playing cat/mouse games, or hiding/stealth.

    Once all players on all sides have fully memorized a map and are equally working together competitively (team vs team), the games get quite boring - imo - due to the design flaws of the maps themselves. People know where "not to go" and the entire battle becomes an endurance/patience exercise.
    Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane
  • WildtWildt Posts: 2,219 Valuable Player
    Zenbane said:
    Wildt said:
    Zenbane said: So far you haven't said anything to refute my stance. 
    Talk about mission impossible. I'm not even gonna try - I've said my bit, and I'll leave it at that :lol:
    Well you could have tried to list at one ONE skill, trait, or ability other than "twitch" that you believe must be honed. But you got nothing so far. Here, I'll give you one for free:
    • Map Memorization
    Map memorization is key. He who mapinates, dominates.
    So if someone don't wanna bother arguing with you, you'll actually step in and do it for them! Awesome! :lol:
    PCVR: CV1 || 4 sensors || TPcast wireless adapter || MamutVR Gun stock V3
    PSVR: PS4 Pro || Move Controllers || Aim controller
    WMR: HP Reverb
  • pyroth309pyroth309 Posts: 1,640 Valuable Player
    edited March 2019
    Zenbane said:
    pyroth309 said:
    While I agree somewhat with the actual aiming being twitch, some games do have a lot of tactics involved that require thinking and headgames. It really depends on the shooter.
    It's not just the aiming that requires twitch, it's multiple factors:
    1. Running
    2. Jumping
    3. Dodging/Strafing
    4. Attack Timings
    As far as "thinking" and "headgames," it comes down to the same formula. Memorizing the map, playing cat/mouse games, or hiding/stealth.

    Once all players on all sides have fully memorized a map and are equally working together competitively (team vs team), the games get quite boring - imo - due to the design flaws of the maps themselves. People know where "not to go" and the entire battle becomes an endurance/patience exercise.
    I mean yea, learning the map is always going to be the most important thing you can do to "git gud." Generally the faster paced the game is, the more tactics go out of the window as there's just not enough time to be cerebral. Generally though, as you get up the higher ranks of competition, everyone knows all the "good spots" of the map and it's back to twitch tactics.

    As I've gotten older I prefer games with larger maps that allow for more stealthy/tactical games like Arma or Escape from Tarkov. Cat and Mouse can be simple or it can in depth in those types of games.There's more critical decisions you have to make vs a lot of the current popular games where just being a good shot or having fast reflexes will get you out of most jams.
  • ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 15,026 Valuable Player
    Wildt said:
    Zenbane said:
    Wildt said:
    Zenbane said: So far you haven't said anything to refute my stance. 
    Talk about mission impossible. I'm not even gonna try - I've said my bit, and I'll leave it at that :lol:
    Well you could have tried to list at one ONE skill, trait, or ability other than "twitch" that you believe must be honed. But you got nothing so far. Here, I'll give you one for free:
    • Map Memorization
    Map memorization is key. He who mapinates, dominates.
    So if someone don't wanna bother arguing with you, you'll actually step in and do it for them! Awesome! :lol:
    Only for you!!
    <3
    Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane
  • ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 15,026 Valuable Player
    pyroth309 said:
    Zenbane said:
    pyroth309 said:
    While I agree somewhat with the actual aiming being twitch, some games do have a lot of tactics involved that require thinking and headgames. It really depends on the shooter.
    It's not just the aiming that requires twitch, it's multiple factors:
    1. Running
    2. Jumping
    3. Dodging/Strafing
    4. Attack Timings
    As far as "thinking" and "headgames," it comes down to the same formula. Memorizing the map, playing cat/mouse games, or hiding/stealth.

    Once all players on all sides have fully memorized a map and are equally working together competitively (team vs team), the games get quite boring - imo - due to the design flaws of the maps themselves. People know where "not to go" and the entire battle becomes an endurance/patience exercise.
    I mean yea, learning the map is always going to be the most important thing you can do to "git gud." Generally the faster paced the game is, the more tactics go out of the window as there's just not enough time to be cerebral. Generally though, as you get up the higher ranks of competition, everyone knows all the "good spots" of the map and it's back to twitch tactics.

    As I've gotten older I prefer games with larger maps that allow for more stealthy/tactical games like Arma or Escape from Tarkov. Cat and Mouse can be simple or it can in depth in those types of games.There's more critical decisions you have to make vs a lot of the current popular games where just being a good shot or having fast reflexes will get you out of most jams.

    Agreed. On that wagoogie server, I would spend 30 minutes crawling on my belly; just to get behind enemy lines.

    I've obsessed with just about every type of gaming genre there is at some point in my life. MMORPG's, Shooters, RTS, puzzlers. And even non-electronic gaming: Risk, Axis n Allies; Magic the Gathering. At the end of the day, after enough obsession, we start to know what it really takes to get good at specific types/genres of games.

    When it comes to shooters, while we could break down a few different skills/abilities required to be successful, in the end I think you and I can both agree this this is true: A player can become highly successful just mastering the "twitch" aspect of the game, and ignoring other elements such as map memorization and tactics; while the opposite is not true - a Player who fails at twitch mastery will rarely succeed even if they have mastered map memorization and tactics.

    It doesn't mater if you know all the best spots or if you have the best strategies. If you shoot and miss, you give your position away and a twitch master will wtfpwn yo arse every time.

    With shooters, master twitch first and everything else is a bonus after.
    Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane
  • LZoltowskiLZoltowski Posts: 6,774 Volunteer Moderator
    Hi everyone,

    Doing a blanket reminder tour of the threads, please get yourselves re-acquainted with the forum rules as it would seem people have suddenly got mass amnesia due to the recent announcements.

    https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/discussion/1443/oculus-forum-rules#latest

    I don't like to get heavy handed so do me a solid, read the rules.

    Thanks.
    Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
    ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

    Be kind to one another :)
  • pyroth309pyroth309 Posts: 1,640 Valuable Player
    Zenbane said:
    pyroth309 said:
    Zenbane said:
    pyroth309 said:
    While I agree somewhat with the actual aiming being twitch, some games do have a lot of tactics involved that require thinking and headgames. It really depends on the shooter.
    It's not just the aiming that requires twitch, it's multiple factors:
    1. Running
    2. Jumping
    3. Dodging/Strafing
    4. Attack Timings
    As far as "thinking" and "headgames," it comes down to the same formula. Memorizing the map, playing cat/mouse games, or hiding/stealth.

    Once all players on all sides have fully memorized a map and are equally working together competitively (team vs team), the games get quite boring - imo - due to the design flaws of the maps themselves. People know where "not to go" and the entire battle becomes an endurance/patience exercise.
    I mean yea, learning the map is always going to be the most important thing you can do to "git gud." Generally the faster paced the game is, the more tactics go out of the window as there's just not enough time to be cerebral. Generally though, as you get up the higher ranks of competition, everyone knows all the "good spots" of the map and it's back to twitch tactics.

    As I've gotten older I prefer games with larger maps that allow for more stealthy/tactical games like Arma or Escape from Tarkov. Cat and Mouse can be simple or it can in depth in those types of games.There's more critical decisions you have to make vs a lot of the current popular games where just being a good shot or having fast reflexes will get you out of most jams.

    Agreed. On that wagoogie server, I would spend 30 minutes crawling on my belly; just to get behind enemy lines.

    I've obsessed with just about every type of gaming genre there is at some point in my life. MMORPG's, Shooters, RTS, puzzlers. And even non-electronic gaming: Risk, Axis n Allies; Magic the Gathering. At the end of the day, after enough obsession, we start to know what it really takes to get good at specific types/genres of games.

    When it comes to shooters, while we could break down a few different skills/abilities required to be successful, in the end I think you and I can both agree this this is true: A player can become highly successful just mastering the "twitch" aspect of the game, and ignoring other elements such as map memorization and tactics; while the opposite is not true - a Player who fails at twitch mastery will rarely succeed even if they have mastered map memorization and tactics.

    It doesn't mater if you know all the best spots or if you have the best strategies. If you shoot and miss, you give your position away and a twitch master will wtfpwn yo arse every time.

    With shooters, master twitch first and everything else is a bonus after.
    For the most part I agree with that.  On PC with a mouse, as long as you aren't using some weirdo sensitivity settings, or some strange grip, you should be able to hit basic shots by the time you learn the maps. Knowing the map and the firing lanes is a significant advantage if opponent doesn't. But it also depends on the game and how much damage your character can take. If the twitch guy doesn't get killed on the ambush shot/shots then yea he's going to outplay bad players more times than not. On the flip side, I used to play a game throughout the 2000's called World War 2 Online. The map was 1/2 scale all of Europe and it was combined arms. It was a realistic Battlefield before Battlefield 1942 existed.  You could crawl around for hours and be as sneaky as you wanted to be like real life. In that game, 1 shot with a rifle and your were done unless it was in the arm or leg. It had pretty realistic damage models. Having twitch didn't matter much in that game except in CQB situations in cities and such. There was just too many places snipers/rifles to hide. Knowing the map and being a good aim as it had realistic ballistics and bullet drop mattered more than twitch ability.  Also being able to figure out range from the size of objects was a big factor.

    I watch pros get smoked by average Joes daily on Twitch because they get surprised, but, I do agree that you'll have success more often if you have twitch skills in a lot of games.
  • WildtWildt Posts: 2,219 Valuable Player
    Zenbane said:
    Wildt said:
    Zenbane said:
    Wildt said:
    Zenbane said: So far you haven't said anything to refute my stance. 
    Talk about mission impossible. I'm not even gonna try - I've said my bit, and I'll leave it at that :lol:
    Well you could have tried to list at one ONE skill, trait, or ability other than "twitch" that you believe must be honed. But you got nothing so far. Here, I'll give you one for free:
    • Map Memorization
    Map memorization is key. He who mapinates, dominates.
    So if someone don't wanna bother arguing with you, you'll actually step in and do it for them! Awesome! :lol:
    Only for you!!
    <3

    PCVR: CV1 || 4 sensors || TPcast wireless adapter || MamutVR Gun stock V3
    PSVR: PS4 Pro || Move Controllers || Aim controller
    WMR: HP Reverb
  • WildtWildt Posts: 2,219 Valuable Player
    Zenbane said:
    With shooters, master twitch first and everything else is a bonus after.
    I don't think my team mates from yesterday would agree. I was sure I was on blue and that they sucked.
    PCVR: CV1 || 4 sensors || TPcast wireless adapter || MamutVR Gun stock V3
    PSVR: PS4 Pro || Move Controllers || Aim controller
    WMR: HP Reverb
  • snowdogsnowdog Posts: 7,390 Valuable Player
    My face twitches whenever I think about @vannagirl trying to run me over :heartbreak:
    "This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

    Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever
Sign In or Register to comment.