New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Oculus Quest and Rift S for Higher Education

libsyslibsys Posts: 1
NerveGear
So far there have been some amazing apps that are available for some of our patrons at the University that have gotten them really excited about VR. I wanted to share some common questions and see if the community has some answers.

1. Will we see some of the educational apps for the Rift available for the Oculus Quest?
2. Will the OQ have the ability to project to a large screen to accommodate large groups viewing a VR experience.
3. Can there be an Education Tab on the Oculus App main page that breaks down standard post-secondary fields of study? Topics such as Social Science, Science, Humanities, Design, Engineering, etc.

Comments

• alejandro.castan.503alejandro.castan.503 Posts: 62 Oculus Start Member
    edited April 15
    Hi Libsis
    Maybe my vision is different of others VR developers but I think that VR Educational games will have more success than entertainment ones and more with the Quest release.
    There are many people who are not interested in a VR game but there are many people who could benefit from VR projects,  learn by playing, interacting and collaborating to achieve the Educational game objectives
    Hopefully that Oculus share my vision too !!!
    Best Regards
    Alejandro