Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Valve Index - Specifications released.

KlodsBrik
Expert Trustee
1,893 REPLIES 1,893

pyroth309
Visionary
Whoa..is that inside out tracking or just a passthrough? And a physical IPD adjustment...shots fired lol. 

KlodsBrik
Expert Trustee
Finally knuckles and HL3 as well ? .. No seriously ??

Be good, die great !

KlodsBrik
Expert Trustee
Pcgamer point´s out that /sale/ is part of the link, so can be bought soon as well.

Be good, die great !

pyroth309
Visionary

KlodsBrik said:

Finally knuckles and HL3 as well ? .. No seriously ??

Lol lets not get crazy here. Knuckles probably though. 

I said in one of the Rift-S threads that they left the door open for Valve by just replacing the Rift and not doing a true "1.5" improvement. It looks like Valve agrees. Hope we get some specs. Rumors were 135 FoV when it was a prototype. 

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Interesting... I don’t know anything about it, but at least it has a date (well, a month, anyway). Definitely would like to hear some details. 

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

pyroth309
Visionary

They added 2 extra cameras to the top it appears that weren't on the prototype. Would explain why Knuckles and base stations 2.0 never came out if so. Rip Vive Pro users that spent all that money lol. 

PhoenixSpyder
Rising Star
And......another enters the ring....place your bets!!!

i7 8700k; 5ghz (water cooled), Asus Rog Strix Z370-E Gaming, Corsair 270R case, EVGA 3090 FTW3 Ultra, 32 GB Corsair Veng DDR4 2666 Ghz, Adata SX900 SSD, 1TB M.2 SSD, Adata Su800 SSD, Adata SU650 SSD, BarraCuda 2TB HD, Toshiba 3tB HD, Rift (dead), Rift S, Win 10 Pro 2004, Inateck KT4006 USB3.0

pyroth309
Visionary
On reddit they lightened the image and you can see Lighthouse sensors around it. A dual solution perhaps? 
https://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/b747i4/valve_teases_index_vr_headset_for_may_uploadvr/

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

Hmmm...