cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will there ever be a Robo Recall 2?

Theguru43
Explorer
The original is still to this very day one of the best VR titles out there and im sure if there was a sequal millions of peole would cough up the cash to play it!!

Please Facebook & Epic games make this happen there is money to made here!!
29 REPLIES 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
Will there be SMOOTH LOCO?

fredrick8763
Honored Guest
maybe in upcoming years they will release sequel for robo recall 2, it is the most popular game on oculus vr, just hope and dream about it.

Theguru43
Explorer
Really hope so it’s so good...it really shows what can be achieved...as for smooth loco...I don’t think our eyes can’t handle it...doom VFR had it, on the PSVR not sure about the PC and it was ok for a while then it made you feel ill its odd

pyroth309
Visionary

Theguru43 said:

Really hope so it’s so good...it really shows what can be achieved...as for smooth loco...I don’t think our eyes can’t handle it...doom VFR had it, on the PSVR not sure about the PC and it was ok for a while then it made you feel ill its odd

Well you can play Robo Recall with full locomotion with a mod but it kinda makes it too easy lol. But there's a bunch of games that have it and I've played them all fine. Just depends on the person.

Off top of my head on PC - DoomVFR, Serious Sam FE, SE, SS3, Doom 3, Skyrim, Fallout 4, Dead effect 2, Karnage Chronicles, Island 359, Pavlov, Onward, From Other Suns, The Wizards, Sairento, Robinson:the Journey, Raw Data, Arizona Sunshine and there's a bunch more I can't think of. So yea, I hope a sequel to Robo happens at some point and that it's a lot longer. 

SkScotchegg
Expert Trustee
Yeah I'd be up for that, would purchase instantly. But they should also make more content for the first game. I'd like more levels and more bosses to fight. Maybe even a horde mode where the enemies just keep coming forever.

I'm quite surprised they haven't given us any DLC yet considering the popularity of this game.
UK: England - Leeds - - RTX 2080 - Rift CV1 & Rift S - Make love, not war - See you in the Oasis!

bigmike20vt
Visionary
i really need to play roborecall.
like most of my games i fired up for 30 mins thought "this is nice" and never went back to it.
Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂

MikeF
Trustee
its unlikely since epic is focused on fortnight. they didnt even handle the quest port

SkScotchegg
Expert Trustee

MikeF said:

its unlikely since epic is focused on fortnight. they didnt even handle the quest port

Who did the port for then?

Surely there's millions of pounds to be made from doing more Robo Recall, or perhaps Oculus can pay them or someone else to do it?
UK: England - Leeds - - RTX 2080 - Rift CV1 & Rift S - Make love, not war - See you in the Oasis!

MikeF
Trustee
cant say, but its def. not epic. Oculus paid them the first time around, and it wasnt cheap so another round of dev costs i'm sure isnt high on oculus' priority list