New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Rift - return help

TheHoFamilyTheHoFamily Posts: 1
NerveGear
Can someone please help me? I bought the Rift in December from Best Buy but not the Best Buy warranty. The left eye went black so obviously not usable. Best Buy said I needed to go to Octulus / Facebook directly since there's a year warranty.  I am dancing around all of this site but not finding anything help like a number I can call  I don't even know from my receipt what number the serial number is.  Anyone have a suggestion how I reach Facebook and get this returned (I have Best Buy receipt). Thanks in advance!

Comments

• TwoHedWlfTwoHedWlf Posts: 2,228 Valuable Player
    Can someone please help me? I bought the Rift in December from Best Buy but not the Best Buy warranty. The left eye went black so obviously not usable. Best Buy said I needed to go to Octulus / Facebook directly since there's a year warranty.  I am dancing around all of this site but not finding anything help like a number I can call  I don't even know from my receipt what number the serial number is.  Anyone have a suggestion how I reach Facebook and get this returned (I have Best Buy receipt). Thanks in advance!
    There is no number to call.

Go to oculus.com, click on support near the bottom, then contact us on the left.  Or go straight to support.oculus.com and click on Contact us.

Here's a direct link to raise a new support ticket.