Sairento vr is unplayable!!! - Page 2 — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Sairento vr is unplayable!!!

2»

Comments

• Brandon5455Brandon5455 Posts: 18
    NerveGear
    I tried to get into contact with them they never responded to my messages!! And I have the rtx2080 installed why would I take apart my computer to install an inferior graphics card that made the oculus performance worse.
    NerveGear
    edited April 28
    I already tried playing it with the 1060 multiple times. Everytime it runs like garbage the game crashed every 15-20 minutes hence why I got a 2080. At least with the 2080 it doesn't crash but still runs like complete shit.
    NerveGear
    Tried getting support submitted two tickets and they told me to reinstall the software and or drivers which solved nothing. And I already had tried it with the 1060. It ran worse. That's why I upgraded to a 2080.
  • SneakyglowormSneakygloworm Posts: 88
    Hiro Protagonist
    Has the op connected 2 connectors to the gpu from the psu. The 2080 is a bit power hungry at full bore. Around 250+ watts from what I can make out. Is it worth removing every USB device bar the rift, keyboard and mouse and see if it helps. Poor sensor tracking probably won't help either. 
  • SpiceLife72SpiceLife72 Posts: 149
    Art3mis
    It might be your power supply is not providing enough power for the RTX2080.
    NerveGear
    edited May 22
    Its not my power supply is a corsair 750 watt. Anyway decided to get a rift s when I heard about the inside out tracking. Thought maybe Sairento would work this time but nope. Audio cutting in and out and screen tearing once again. I don't understand why the hell its only with this game!!