Oculus Quest - Games / apps list. — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Oculus Quest - Games / apps list.

KlodsBrikKlodsBrik Posts: 1,116
Wintermute
edited April 26 in Oculus Quest
http://oculusquestfan.com/
Also: A fanpage with a countdown to F8 and all confirmed titles for quest is up.
 There is certaintly a lot of titles by now.

Confirmed Games (73)

Confirmed Applications (13)

Teased/Rumored Titles (33)

A few leaked videos of Quest setup and welcome intros.

The welcome video is shitty quality tho.

Be good, die great !

Comments

• KlodsBrikKlodsBrik Posts: 1,116
    Wintermute
    edited April 24
    We can add Thumper as well.

https://uploadvr.com/thumper-oculus-quest/

Be good, die great !
    Wintermute
    edited April 24
    Updated list from webpage.

Also Pokerstar VR and Ballsita confirmed for Quest.

Be good, die great !
    Wintermute
    National Geographics Explore VR coming to Quest:

Be good, die great !
    Wintermute
    edited April 29
    And it seems we can add Chronos to the list as well:
    Anyone knows what the other apps are ?

EDIT: Guessing the one below Chronos is Sports scramble.

Be good, die great !
  • burning.airlinesburning.airlines Posts: 63
    Hiro Protagonist
    edited April 30
    I don't think I will buy one without "Minecraft".  I played with the Go for a few months and then kind of forgot about it.

ETA:  OK, if they put "Portal" on it, I would buy it.
  • DASFREAKDASFREAK Posts: 13
    NerveGear
    Dumb question here.  What does [L] and [CB] mean?
  • nalex66nalex66 Posts: 4,375 Valuable Player
    Launch title and Cross-buy with Rift. 
    i7 5820K @ 4.25 GHz | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4 | Corsair DDR4 3000 32 GB | Corsair HX 750W
    Corsair Hydro H100i | Samsung SSDs: 860 Evo 1 TB, 850 Evo 1 TB, 840 Evo 1 TB | Seagate BarraCuda HDD 3 TB
    NerveGear
    Need to get Gorn added to the list.  :)
    I think the Gorn devs commented that they didn’t feel up to the task of porting it, but I’d love to see it on Quest too. Hopefully they’ll look into it more seriously if there’s enough demand. 
    i7 5820K @ 4.25 GHz | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4 | Corsair DDR4 3000 32 GB | Corsair HX 750W
    Corsair Hydro H100i | Samsung SSDs: 860 Evo 1 TB, 850 Evo 1 TB, 840 Evo 1 TB | Seagate BarraCuda HDD 3 TB
    NerveGear
    edited May 1
    I would like to see Vox Machinae and Hollow Point as well.
    Wintermute
    edited May 3
    Seesm like Google Earth and The Blue will be coming to Quest as well:

Edit: And that's not what it was about.
     It just shows recent used apps across all Oculus devices.

I got to hyped :(

Be good, die great !
    Wintermute
    edited May 6
    Virtual Desktop teaser video:
    This is gonna be very handy with the Quest for sure !
    Be good, die great !
    Wintermute
    New Moss chapter, coming to Quest first:

Be good, die great !
    Wintermute
    From the Oculus Quest blog countdown:
    https://www.oculus.com/blog/quest-countdown-the-final/

The Under presents, Sariento VR Untethered and Fujii Coming to Quest:

Fujii:

The Under Presents:

Sariento VR Untethered:

Be good, die great !
  • pyroth309pyroth309 Posts: 1,270
    Wintermute
    I'm kind of bummed that Beat Saber and Superhot aren't cross-buy and also bummed that Beat Saber raised the price for the release. Of course, without mods, not sure how much I would play it anyway as I'm tired of the basic tracks. 
    Wintermute
    pyroth309 said:
    I'm kind of bummed that Beat Saber and Superhot aren't cross-buy and also bummed that Beat Saber raised the price for the release. Of course, without mods, not sure how much I would play it anyway as I'm tired of the basic tracks. 
    Yeah. Sort of feel they pushes it with $30 for the base game.
     At least they are "kind" enough to have all the Music packs be cross buy.

However as they are a new studio, im glad if they are pushing prices to ensure future fundings for other projects.
    Be good, die great !
    At least Beat Saber is included as a free demo. I haven’t tried it yet, and at $30 I wouldn’t be likely to buy it without trying it. If I like the demo enough, then maybe I’ll get it for Quest, or maybe the demo will be enough of a taste to satisfy me.

SuperHot, on the other hand, I’ll gladly buy again to play on the Quest. Looking forward to being able to move around more than my current VR space allows. 
    DASFREAK said:
    Just read on Reddit that Gorn is coming! The devs confirmed in a tweet that they’re working on porting it to both Quest and PSVR, but couldn’t give a release date. 
    Wintermute
    nalex66 said:
    DASFREAK said:
    Just read on Reddit that Gorn is coming! The devs confirmed in a tweet that they’re working on porting it to both Quest and PSVR, but couldn’t give a release date. 
    Yea I saw that too, Gorn Wireless would be awesome and the graphics would be perfect for Quest. I think the concern for the Dev was all the physics that need to be calculated on a mobile chip. Hopefully they can make it happen. 
  • DonLandisDonLandis Posts: 8
    NerveGear
    I quickly ran out of storage on my Go with 64GB so I ordered the Quest in 128GB.  But does anyone know if the Quest will support OTG to a USB thumb drive for additional storage?  
    Wintermute
    edited May 18
    nalex66 said:
    At least Beat Saber is included as a free demo. I haven’t tried it yet, and at $30 I wouldn’t be likely to buy it without trying it. If I like the demo enough, then maybe I’ll get it for Quest, or maybe the demo will be enough of a taste to satisfy me.

SuperHot, on the other hand, I’ll gladly buy again to play on the Quest. Looking forward to being able to move around more than my current VR space allows. 
    You haven´t tried beat saber yet ... :o
    The demo will only have normal difficulty on the two tracks included. Hard is fun but it's not showing it full potential till you reach expert at least.

This video uploadvr shot yesterday illustrates why the quest is gonna be so damn awesome.
    Untethered, passthrough playspace usability.

DonLandis said:
    I quickly ran out of storage on my Go with 64GB so I ordered the Quest in 128GB.  But does anyone know if the Quest will support OTG to a USB thumb drive for additional storage?  
    I was looking for this article on roadtovr or upload where the guy basically have 44 apps and games installed, still left with 16gb of space.
     Offcourse the space is gonna dissapear quickly if one fill it with media files. But for games / apps I believe 64 will be plenty of space.

Be good, die great !
    Wintermute
    Also: YoutubeVR confirmed for Quest yesterday.

Be good, die great !
  • doweeesdoweees Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    KlodsBrik said:
    Seesm like Google Earth and The Blue will be coming to Quest as well:

Edit: And that's not what it was about.
     It just shows recent used apps across all Oculus devices.

I got to hyped :(

Google Earth would be amaaaaaaaazing to use on the Quest.
  • DonLandisDonLandis Posts: 8
    NerveGear
    I love Google Earth on Rift and use it to explore places I want to visit.  

Earlier I posted about filling up the 64GB on Go and was seeking a solution for Quest as my travel HMD.  I do understand that lots of games are small, but my use of the HMD is for high res high bitrate videos so being able to access them on SD cards is the goal.  For now I have a SD card / wifi battery powered router that works great but it would be more convenient to have OTG adapter and plug the SD card in directly on the Quest.  
    Wintermute
    DonLandis said:
    I love Google Earth on Rift and use it to explore places I want to visit.  

Earlier I posted about filling up the 64GB on Go and was seeking a solution for Quest as my travel HMD.  I do understand that lots of games are small, but my use of the HMD is for high res high bitrate videos so being able to access them on SD cards is the goal.  For now I have a SD card / wifi battery powered router that works great but it would be more convenient to have OTG adapter and plug the SD card in directly on the Quest.  
    Do you travel with a laptop as well?
     You will be able to stream media via wifi. Virtual Desktop is a must have as far as im concerned. ( Look at video a few posts up).
    Be good, die great !
    Wintermute
    edited May 20
    This is gonna be fuckintg awesome !

Be good, die great !
    Wintermute
    KlodsBrik said:
    This is gonna be fuckintg awesome !

Yeah that's pretty bad ass. 
  • ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 13,658 Valuable Player
    Virtual Desktop is giving all other VR Titles in 2019 a very serious pants down spanking!
    Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane
    Wintermute
    edited May 20
    A full Doctor Who game is coming to Quest:

Im gonna die from excitement ,wtf Dalek killer app !

More:
    https://www.pcgamer.com/doctor-who-edge-of-time-is-a-vr-adventure-coming-in-september/
    https://uploadvr.com/doctor-who-vr-game/

Be good, die great !
    That sounds cool. I can imagine that the weeping angels would be perfect for VR, trying to keep them in your line of sight and having them creep up on you when you look away. They’re my favourite modern Doctor Who enemy.