cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Mirror Audio" option missing

VRMageddon-1
Rising Star
When I click on my devices and select "Rift" I no longer have the option to mirror audio, it's just not there.  Did it get moved or eliminated?  Any advice?  Thanks!
7 REPLIES 7

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
I'm using 1.37ptc and ya, when you select device/rift there is no audio mirror option.  Just select the top Rift Active on this page and you will see the mirror options.
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

VRMageddon-1
Rising Star

TomCgcmfc said:

I'm using 1.37ptc and ya, when you select device/rift there is no audio mirror option.  Just select the top Rift Active on this page and you will see the mirror options.

Thank you, but what do you mean by "select the top Rift Active"?

VRMageddon-1
Rising Star
I only get the choice of Rift Headphones or Windows Default, no option to mirror

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is it even practical as it has latency?

VRMageddon-1
Rising Star

MAC_MAN86 said:

Actually it is for some things.  I use Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes for team building exercises and I wanted the non-headset wearers to hear the timer ticking.

Figured it out, thanks for the help everyone!

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP

VR-OCALA said:

MAC_MAN86 said:

Actually it is for some things.  I use Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes for team building exercises and I wanted the non-headset wearers to hear the timer ticking.

Figured it out, thanks for the help everyone!

So, ya figured it out.  Good to know, thanks. 

The new layout of parts of the 1.37ptc Oculus app (like the Devices tab) takes a while to get used to but overall I like it a lot.  If you select the top item in that tab and scroll down it will give you all the usual mirror options.
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

Anders009
Honored Guest
I'm confused about top item.  Can you provide a screen shot?