How do I change the Grab Button and “Button” Click button on Oculus Touch controllers? — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

How do I change the Grab Button and “Button” Click button on Oculus Touch controllers?

The default buttons for grab is "Axis1D.PrimaryHandTrigger" and for the button click is "Button.One". Although these are the default ones, I would like to change the settings so it can take in different inputs.

I could not find where and how the input is added to these OVR touch controllers.

Tagged:

Comments

• TomCgcmfcTomCgcmfc Posts: 858
    3Jane
    I would contact Oculus Support and ask them.  I don't think that you can globally re-map your touch controller buttons.  Some games allow you to re-map them (at least some of them) and maybe SteamVR may allow you to re-map them (but only for SteamVR games).  Good luck.
    Alienware 17r4 Laptop with i7-7700hq 2.8/3.6, 32 gb ram, gtx1060 w/6gb ram, 256gb ssd, 1tb hdd, Oculus Rift w/2x sensors.  Now using an Alienware Graphics Amplifier (AGA) with Zotac gtx1080ti Blower and Asus vg248qe 144hz external monitor.  All works great!
  • RichooalRichooal Posts: 1,016
    Wintermute
    You could try asking in the "Developer" section of this forum.
    i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - 0 PROBLEMS