cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apex Construct: 11 minutes of gameplay on Oculus Quest!

Juliusson
Protege
Hi all, Andreas from Fast Travel Games here. Happy to share 11 minutes of Quest-specific gameplay footage from our launch title Apex Construct! Hope you like it, let me know if you have any questions:-)

4 REPLIES 4

Digikid1
Consultant
Hmm.....looks to be framerate limited.  Seeing some "pop in" on some of those boxes on the balcony.  Graphics appear ( at least to me on my monitor ) to be more muted.

I know that this is a mobile program and not the desktop version though.

CrashFu
Consultant
Woah!  This looks awfully good, for a game run on mobile hardware!   Heck, I'm pretty sure I've seen PC games that don't look that good.   Y'all are gonna make the Quest best-sellers list, for sure.

@Digikid1  -  It's possible that the framerate might have been affected by recording, or that the recording itself is at a lower framerate than the game itself plays?
It's hard being the voice of reason when you're surrounded by unreasonable people.

Digikid1
Consultant

CrashFu said:

@Digikid1  -  It's possible that the framerate might have been affected by recording, or that the recording itself is at a lower framerate than the game itself plays?

Quite possible.

XVinoRossoX
Protege

CrashFu said:

Woah!  This looks awfully good, for a game run on mobile hardware!   Heck, I'm pretty sure I've seen PC games that don't look that good.   Y'all are gonna make the Quest best-sellers list, for sure.

Come on now, we are all excited for it but that's a bit if a stretch my friend.