cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The only "I've ordered an S or Quest" thread please

Techy111
MVP
MVP
As the title please contain your excitement to this thread only damn you all !!!! 😉
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

362 REPLIES 362

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

• 128GB Quest
  • Quest Carrying Case
This is more for family fun and business apps. This is the only all-in-one wireless solution that includes industry standard hand-controllers. The VR Business App I'm working on will benefit greatly from this! I can't wait!

Techy111
MVP
MVP
I'm tempted really tempted but I WILL hold off !!!!
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

kojack
MVP
MVP
Wait, there's a carry case available? Back to the order page...

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

Travel case -

Nice spot Zen!
Big PC, all the headsets, now using Quest 3

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

kojack said:

Wait, there's a carry case available? Back to the order page...

Yaas. For anyone else who missed it:

Tadin
Heroic Explorer
Pre-Ordered Quest, 64GB.

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Got my order in (128 GB Quest and case) as soon as the page updated! (Those are the Canadian prices.)

Now I'm waiting for the Quest Experiences page to go live so I can see all my cross-buy titles already in my library!

ue4uwoxwm78s.jpg

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

DTH
Heroic Explorer
I just pre-ordered my Rift-S.  I hope that this was not an impulse buy and I should have waited to see what others had to say.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well, I pre-ordered a Rift S on Amazon. Excited to finally play some PCVR titles I didn't get to finish (I never played Lone Echo, don't hurt me).