Custom prescription lenses for Quest? — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Custom prescription lenses for Quest?

paw9kpaw9k Posts: 17
NerveGear
I remember when Oculus Go launched there was a link to purchase prescription lenses that would be custom fitted on top of the Go lenses.  Do you think a similar option will be available for the Quest eventually?

I've actually been putting off doing my annual eye exam so I can get whatever measurements they need for a Quest variant of these lenses.

Super excited for Quest, can't wait!

Comments

• MikeFMikeF Posts: 546
    Trinity
    The quest is actually super comfortable with glasses on. Its the only headset i use that can comfortably fit my frames, and thats with just the default facial interface, there's also a spacer that comes in the box for additional room so you might be ok just using your regular glasses
  • Nekto2Nekto2 Posts: 244
    Nexus 6
    paw9k said:
    I remember when Oculus Go launched there was a link to purchase prescription lenses that would be custom fitted on top of the Go lenses.  Do you think a similar option will be available for the Quest eventually?
    According to videos you could use same prescription lenses on Go and Quest. They are same size.
    Trinity
    same size is not same lens. 3rd party manufacturers have come out saying not to order go inserts for quest . Seriously, just wait till you get one, i use mine all day long with glasses on and its not a problem
  • Chuck_SkyWalkerChuck_SkyWalker Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    I was told my GO inserts will fit... im surprised their is nothing mentioned on there site about it?

• DextroAmpDextroAmp Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    THE GO INSERTS DO NOT FIT THE QUEST
    Trinity
    imagine that