Bring Lone Echo to Quest. — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Bring Lone Echo to Quest.

DilipDilip Posts: 246
Nexus 6
edited May 12 in General
After formal announcement of Quest i think its right time the forum itself should have Oculus Quest Category.. So Moderators look here. 

No.1 sought after and top ranked title Lone Echo need to be available on Quest. I think to make 'Oculus Quest' as it has been positioned as cross platform supported and every thing similar to Rift has to offer, its best idea for Oculus to motivate makers of Lone Echo to bring the title in full length and tone down details to Quest. 

Comments

• Shadowmask72Shadowmask72 Posts: 3,354 Valuable Player
    edited May 5
    https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/categories/oculus-quest

I said in another thread but Oculus really should invest in a free to play multiplayer social experience type game such as Echo Arena for Quest. This would mean there is always a go to game for people to try out when first booting up the quest. If it's free then the population should always mean it's easy jumping into a game.

System Specs: RTX 2080 ti , i9 9900K CPU, 16 GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 10 64 Bit OS.
  • DilipDilip Posts: 246
    Nexus 6
    https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/categories/oculus-quest

I said in another thread but Oculus really should invest in a free to play multiplayer social experience type game such as Echo Arena for Quest. This would mean there is always a go to game for people to try out when first booting up the quest. If it's free then the population should always mean it's easy jumping into a game.
    Absolutely... Indeed there are many good games given free by Oculus to promote the headset, yet they need to be downloaded from store and they are not part of home environment, its great idea if small door/portal available in home itself which if accessed take user to Echo Arena, it can become great attraction in grand scheme of things. Certainly can increase value of oculus home thus bring more people to quest. 
  • nalex66nalex66 Posts: 4,352 Valuable Player
    There’s been a Quest forum category since mid-April, check the link in Shadowmask’s post.

I don’t think Lone Echo will make it to the Quest, at least not looking anything like the PC version. It’s one of the more demanding PCVR games. Echo VR (Arena and Combat) could hopefully be ported, though. I’d love to see that happen, especially if it had cross-play with the PC user base. 
    i7 5820K @ 4.25 GHz | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4 | Corsair DDR4 3000 32 GB | Corsair HX 750W
    Corsair Hydro H100i | Samsung SSDs: 860 Evo 1 TB, 850 Evo 1 TB, 840 Evo 1 TB | Seagate BarraCuda HDD 3 TB
  • DilipDilip Posts: 246
    Nexus 6
    Updated title, on may 5 i could not locate category hence kept title. I strongly believe in Lone Echo quality of experience and certainly even with toned down graphics its all worthy title for porting to quest. specially for length and quality of experience  its all worthy for play. Consider someone never had PC and purchased quest as first device level of interaction experience and atmosphere lone echo can provide is second to none.