A Suggestion For Those Not Wanting To Use Their Go After Buying A Quest! — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

A Suggestion For Those Not Wanting To Use Their Go After Buying A Quest!

snowdogsnowdog Posts: 6,732 Valuable Player
Rather than throwing it in the bin or shutting it away in a cupboard or the dark recesses of your loft, why not donate it to your local school?

B) 
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Comments

• CrashFuCrashFu Posts: 1,756 Valuable Player
    Hmmmm.  Can the schools install content-blockers on the Go browser, somehow?  Otherwise I foresee... misuse.  :lol:

Good idea, though.  Something like a Hospital or YMCA might also be good.   Nursing home, maybe?   Care package for the troops?
    It's hard being the voice of reason when you're surrounded by unreasonable people.
  • snowdogsnowdog Posts: 6,732 Valuable Player
    Yup, all great ideas!

When I get my Rift S I'm going to give my current Rift to a mate of mine and his family back in Kent. They've been really good to me over the years and it'll be great to give them something back.
    "This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever
  • Digikid1Digikid1 Posts: 1,906 Valuable Player
    CrashFu said:
    Hmmmm.  Can the schools install content-blockers on the Go browser, somehow?  Otherwise I foresee... misuse.  :lol:

Good idea, though.  Something like a Hospital or YMCA might also be good.   Nursing home, maybe?   Care package for the troops?
    Actually yes they can if they use a Raspberry Pi and PiHole.