cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
516 REPLIES 516

pyroth309
Visionary
Yea that looks incredible. I saw when MRTV did the unboxing but I didn't mention it because of peoples feelings about him on this board lol. But, I love his through the lens shots, so helpful to make a buying decision. 

Jotokutora
Adventurer
 I was intending of posting Reverb Images on Monday but the units got delayed. Supposedly tomorrow they are released, we shall see.

pyroth309
Visionary
Yep. Here I fixed em so they show up in here. Click on em to blow them up.  I hope he takes some darker ones so we can see the mura Ben was talking about. 

pyroth309
Visionary
Even zoomed in they look good to me. Definitely clearer than my Odyssey+ 

Jotokutora
Adventurer
I am starting to believe the 'no aliasing' image that Tested was talking about. Meaning the jagged swimming outlines. Ofcourse a proper camera image will give us better indicator than this pics. 

Jotokutora
Adventurer
For sure better than the O+. Even my first batch of O+ pics that I took that spread across the internet where not as good as these ones!

pyroth309
Visionary

I am starting to believe the 'no aliasing' image that Tested was talking about. Meaning the jagged swimming outlines. Ofcourse a proper camera image will give us better indicator than this pics. 

I'm not familiar with that. I do see a little aliasing on the bottom of the steering wheel in this pic but it's pretty minor. I can't tell if that's just the carbon fiber or aliasing on the dash but overall the aliasing looks low to me. 

Jotokutora
Adventurer
We should technically still see aliasing even at 1k PPI. But it certainly minimizes it compared to what is currently available. I am curious of the actual color reproduction and black levels

Jotokutora
Adventurer
1.056k PPI to be exact