First, please let me apologize for my lack of VR knowledge. I am just starting out, hence, this discussion.
I work at middle school and we are getting about 40 Go headsets, for which, I will be coordinating and in charge of. I am hoping to use the headsets for all subject areas, however, I have really no idea where to begin. Perhaps before I get into everything, I could ask if someone has put together a real nice comprehensive guide for school usage?
I have all sorts of questions:
1) Are the educational apps guided? Meaning, are they structured so students cannot advance or "wander off" and carry on with other things before other students?
2) Once many students are engaged in an app, is there a way to essientally lock them into it, so they cannot exit out and select something else?
3) Can students be monitored while using an app? Is there a way to see what they are seeing?
4) Can what the students experience while using the Go be mirrored to another screen so other students can watch?
5) What sort of settings are there for the Go and how much freedom do users have for adjustments?
6) Has anyone here used these for large classes? If so, what tips and/or tricks would you recommend?
7) Is there anything I should know that have not asked about?
Thank you for taking the time to reply to my questions. I am super excited to learn all about VR and I know the students will be engaged and just love it!