Rift-S and Quest Order Status - Page 2 — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Rift-S and Quest Order Status

2»

Comments

• inovatorinovator Posts: 1,848
    Project 2501
    My quest and s was almost canceled by Amazon since my lost credit card that was originally on amazon was used so instead of cancelation they used my secondary card that doesn't provide a year extended warranty. Krap I guess that's life in the big city.
  • vannagirlvannagirl Posts: 2,000 Valuable Player
    I'll see how I'm feeling in the morning, maybe get a Quest too.

I need a better job  :|
    Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 
  • DaftnDirectDaftnDirect Posts: 4,785 Valuable Player
    vannagirl said:

It's a shame you're not local, I have two headsets arriving but only one head
    Intel 5820K OC@4Ghz, Titan X (Maxwell), 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4, ASRock X99 Taichi, Samsung 500Gb 960 Evo M.2, Corsair H100i v2 Cooler, Inateck KTU3FR-4P USB 3 card, Windows 10 Pro v1903 (18362.239)
  • KlodsBrikKlodsBrik Posts: 1,185
    Wintermute
    Meanwhile at Oculus support:
    Answering impatient customers

Be good, die great !
  • KlodsBrikKlodsBrik Posts: 1,185
    Wintermute

It's a shame you're not local, I have two headsets arriving but only one head
    lol ... Memes incoming :D
    Be good, die great !
  • dburnedburne Posts: 2,400 Valuable Player
    vannagirl said:

Lol - yeah me too.

Oh wait, I am retired...

Don

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | I9 9900k| EVGA 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra |32 GB G Skill 3200 cl14 ram | Warthog Throttle | VKB Gunfighter Pro/MCG Pro grip | Crosswind Pedals | EVGA DG 87 Case|
  • Techy111Techy111 Posts: 6,121 Volunteer Moderator
    dburne said:
    vannagirl said:

Lol - yeah me too.

Oh wait, I am retired...

Oldie but appropriate!!!

A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

• dburnedburne Posts: 2,400 Valuable Player
    Yeah I am so glad mine is arriving today rather than original delivery that was showing the 23rd.
    I have a very busy day Thursday - round of golf scheduled.
    Bwahaha!!
    Don

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | I9 9900k| EVGA 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra |32 GB G Skill 3200 cl14 ram | Warthog Throttle | VKB Gunfighter Pro/MCG Pro grip | Crosswind Pedals | EVGA DG 87 Case|
  • MowTinMowTin Posts: 1,485
    Project 2501
    My Rift-S arrived! 

I didn't expect it today. It's been sitting outside for 2 hours vulnerable to porch pirates. 

I'm working at home so I'll have to wait until later to connect it. So excited! 
  • MowTinMowTin Posts: 1,485
    Project 2501
    vannagirl said:
    Learn programming. I'm just here working from home making 100K+

Downside: Can be very stressful and mentally exhausting. 
  • JeremyC85JeremyC85 Posts: 240
    Nexus 6
    So I did drive to Best Buy in the morning. Got there right as they were opening the doors. No problems. But then when I arrived home, the Amazon Rift S box was sitting on my door mat. LOL.

lol
  • nalex66nalex66 Posts: 4,527 Volunteer Moderator
    So I did drive to Best Buy in the morning. Got there right as they were opening the doors. No problems. But then when I arrived home, the Amazon Rift S box was sitting on my door mat. LOL.
    So you now have 2 Rift S's? Did you end up getting a Quest?
    i7 5820K @ 4.25 GHz | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4 | Corsair DDR4 3000 32 GB | Corsair HX 750W
    Corsair Hydro H100i | Samsung SSDs: 860 Evo 1 TB, 850 Evo 1 TB, 840 Evo 1 TB | Seagate BarraCuda HDD 3 TB
  • jayhawkjayhawk Posts: 796
    3Jane
    edited May 21
    edit
  • TheRealCyberTheRealCyber Posts: 188
    Art3mis
    nalex66 said:
    So you now have 2 Rift S's? Did you end up getting a Quest?
    I decided to just stick with Rift S for now. There are two many good PCVR titles I want to play and that should keep me busy for a while. I do like Quest, but I think it would distract me if I got it today so I'm waiting.